I am looking for a good overdrive/boost pedal, and I can get a deal on one of these.

Are they good?
Yeah, they're pretty good.
But, make sure to try out every overdrive you can. Even though it's a good pedal, it may not be right for you.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Uhm your stupid for not already having it. If you dont like it you can sell it again for three times that. Buy that ****. Now. Or show me where.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Yeah, buy it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
ok, I was going to suggest checking out a few threads for info... but, just buy it.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yeah, they're pretty good.
But, make sure to try out every overdrive you can. Even though it's a good pedal, it may not be right for you.

+1

however...

Quote by 82Camaro355
The only reason I am asking is because I can get one in box for 20 bucks.

yeah, it's hard to go wrong for that, assuming you're after an overdrive and don't need the $20 to eat this week or for your mortgage/rent (though you could probably sell it on for more, assuming it works and isn't a scam).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great pedal. For $20? wow, steal. Try it first tho.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.