I haven't been able to find any Hellraisers in shops around here (Southampton, UK), but I don't want to order one only to find out I don't like the thickness of the neck.
What (common) guitar could I try to try to get a feel of the thickness of the Hellraiser C-7 FR neck? I've already played a Revenger 7 and thought the neck was good, but supposedly the Hellraiser's neck is thicker.
I've heard some Epis and Gibsons have a similar or slightly thicker neck. I've got an Ibanez RG and a Strat clone, the Ibanez is obviously thinner, but what about the Strat?
Obviously a 7-string neck is going to be wider than a 6-string, that I'm OK with, I'd just like to know the general feel.

Thanks.
i wondered the exact same thing, but looking for a loomis 7. I think loomis models and hellraisers are pretty much the same, so i was told its more like a gibson neck. Kinda sucks that in the uk nowhere sells schecters, nevermind 7 string ones doesnt it
Hey Im near Soton UK!

I doubt you will find a C7 Hellraiser in any shops in England, barely any dealers, you have to just order one in and hope for the best, but cause no 1 stocks them if you dont like it you can sell it right away for basically the same price.

But it is suppose to be a thick neck...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
It's not Les Paul thick, it's about as thick as a Strat neck (except it's a 7).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
It's not Les Paul thick, it's about as thick as a Strat neck (except it's a 7).

Awesome, I'm fine with Strat neck thickness. Thankfully the radius is considerably larger/flatter on the Schecter - that's the only thing that I don't really like about Strat necks.

Thanks everyone