My left button won't work so I'm using the right one to do everything until I get a cheapo new one. But Im tryna open Itunes, but to do this I need to click start, then go on there. I can get on the start menu, but then it requires me to highlight the itunes so I can press enter to open it, but it won't highlight, so I can't get in...
help please? I'll give the first person to help me a Pokémon!?!
Use the keyboard? I.e. press Start then use the arrow keys to navigate to iTunes? :S

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
Use the keyboard? I.e. press Start then use the arrow keys to navigate to iTunes? :S

Oh my god I love you but I cannot fulfil my promise, because all my pokemon are fainted and the nearest poke center is 200 miles away ... interwebz 2 you young man.
I actually thought you were talking about a pet mouse. I fail, I know
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Ahh ****, I need to open it, itso n the bottom of the tool bar, but my left clicky ownt work so I can't open it, help?
i have a laptop

im just saying

and i think the threads over as the problem was resolved
yet the savior gets no pokemon?!

i do not like the TS
Quote by NKF176
Oh my god I love you but I cannot fulfil my promise, because all my pokemon are fainted and the nearest poke center is 200 miles away ... interwebz 2 you young man.

Interwebz will do fine.

Edit:
Quote by NKF176
Ahh ****, I need to open it, itso n the bottom of the tool bar, but my left clicky ownt work so I can't open it, help?

If it's open in the toolbar then perhaps using the keys to navigate to the program will make it open, if not then I'm out of ideas and I'm off out so I can't help, sorry!

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Nov 18, 2008,
If you're using Vista, rclikck on the desktop, select 'personalise' -> mouse pointers -> buttons -> switch primary and secondary buttons

You can select all of these by floating the mouse pointer over and hitting enter, or the tab key.
All you Pokemon freaks are the same...promises, promises!
It's so crazy in here you're gonna wish it wasn't so crazy in here!

1995 PRS CE
Fender 50s Classic Player strat
Johnson Millenium 150
Boss GT-6
roses are red
violets are bitchin
goddamit woman
get back in the kitchen!
I'm pretty sure you can change the options on the mouse somewhere.
I've done it before.
That way instead of left being the one to highlight it's the right.
step 1) windows button + r

step 2)C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe

step 3) press enter