I've been looking around for a while now at a trem equipped guitar for around £400-500 and have come at a head between the Jackson DK2M and the Ibanez RG42TDXFM

I am yet to test either of the guitars and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on either, maybe pros/cons of them or something, basically any comments on either would be greatly appreciated
Quote by RickyDude
I've been looking around for a while now at a trem equipped guitar for around £400-500 and have come at a head between the Jackson DK2M and the Ibanez RG42TDXFM

I am yet to test either of the guitars and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on either, maybe pros/cons of them or something, basically any comments on either would be greatly appreciated

I've played the jackson, awesome for the price.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
I would go with the jackson i just got a jackson dinky the other day and it pretty much frikken rocks! I wish i could change my user name to jacksonshred333.
Ive got the dk2m, one of the most comfortable, no nonsense guitars ive ever played. I bonded with mine and now it fels wierd to play anything else(ill get over it eventually). The floyd is good quality, and the maple neck is smooth as butter. Plus it comes with the tried and true duncan pups, extremely versatile jack of all trades.
it looks good too...........