As the title states, I need a new acoustic.

I recently cracked the nut on my current acoustic, which I've had since i've started playing guitar, and thought it'd be a good idea to buy a new one.

I'm looking for a acoustic/electro acoustic for anywhere from £150-£300.

Preferably cut away so I can reach the lower frets for some acoustic jams.

So far I like the look of this;
http://reverb-store.co.uk/product-detail.asp?prod=283

But I'm open to suggestions and links to guitars.

I'd love to state a type of music I play, but I play everything, so sorry

Thank you in advance
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

thats not bad, Yamaha make some decent guitars
dont just buy one though, you gotta go play a few to see what works for you

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Dance
As the title states, I need a new acoustic.

I recently cracked the nut on my current acoustic, which I've had since i've started playing guitar, and thought it'd be a good idea to buy a new one.

I'm looking for a acoustic/electro acoustic for anywhere from £150-£300.

Preferably cut away so I can reach the lower frets for some acoustic jams.

So far I like the look of this;
http://reverb-store.co.uk/product-detail.asp?prod=283

But I'm open to suggestions and links to guitars.

I'd love to state a type of music I play, but I play everything, so sorry

Thank you in advance

Can't go too far wrong with a Yamaha. You can a get decent Takamine for £300 too.

What part of England are you in dude?
take your pick:
http://www.gremlinmusic.co.uk/blueridge.htm
don't know if those are fair prices in the UK, I picked up a BG-40 for about $500 with case in the US, amazing guitar. Most of these might now have that cut-a-way you're lookin' for, but they've got dovetail necks, solid tops, excellent finishes that put other guitars in their price range to shame, great fret work, amazing tone and have slightly smaller necks than most acoustics. I love 'em.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Skeet UK
Can't go too far wrong with a Yamaha. You can a get decent Takamine for £300 too.

What part of England are you in dude?

East midlands.

Leicester, near Birmingham
Quote by toxicity33
When I was like 3(4?) My friend and I hatched a plan to murder the easy-chair in my living room. We ran in there tipped it over and stabbed it a bunch(with previously aquired steak knives) and left it for dead.

Quote by Dance
East midlands.

Leicester, near Birmingham

I see. Not overly familiar with that region, I'm in Kent.

Don't forget, with people spending less money that they don't have, there is always room for a bargain, so barter like mad.

If they don't like it, leave them your number and leave...but always be courteous.
Quote by Skeet UK
I see. Not overly familiar with that region, I'm in Kent.

Don't forget, with people spending less money that they don't have, there is always room for a bargain, so barter like mad.

If they don't like it, leave them your number and leave...but always be courteous.

Haha, I don't think anyone is.
Luckily I don't have a stupid accent

And thank you for the advice, I plan to try some out this weekend and see if I can haggle some free stuff into the equation
Quote by toxicity33

I've done a variety of reviews of modestly priced guitars that hold up well......but I do agree with "Yamaha" as a good option as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2mvph9GKDw
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now"

Epiphone EJ200
Epiphone AJ500ME
Epiphone Hummingbird
Washburn J28SDL
Guild GAD25NAT