I have a line 6 spider II 150 watt amp..
and the problem with it is..that i have the volume up on it right..but all of a sudden while im playing the sound drops out of no where and it randomly goes back up ..idk what the problem is =\..help
Quote by s0medo0d
I have a line 6 spider II 150 watt amp..
and the problem with it is..that i have the volume up on it right..but all of a sudden while im playing the sound drops out of no where and it randomly goes back up ..idk what the problem is =\..help

use ur warranty

those amps arn't as quality as others.
the main problem is that it is a spider no, just kidding, i have one as well but i never had problems like that
maybe you should take it to a guitar shop and let a technician see what's up
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
It's called tremolo
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by s0medo0d
AMP PROBLEM: I have a line 6 spider II 150 watt amp..

Fixed your post for ya...lol

I also would suggest looking at your cable or have you tried playing on a different amp to make sure it is not a problem with a connection in your guitar jack?
Quote by Exo M7
It's called tremolo

You beat me to it.
If that's not it, warranty or return it. For $400 you could get a nice used amp.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
If you have tried other guitars and cables so know its an amp issue you have few choices. As its a spider 2 its unlikely to be under warranty so it might make a decent door stop. Getting SS, even worse digital spiders, diagnosed and fixed can be an expensive proposition if at all. And it may only solve the problem in the short term. Spiders arent known for their long term reliability.