okay i have been looking for the soundtrack to an old videogame i used to have called Courier Crisis. pretty much u rode around as a bike messenger and listened to music. i remember there being some pretty good tracks in that game but i cant find the soundtrack anywhere online. any suggestions?
Quote by pmcg35
okay i have been looking for the soundtrack to an old videogame i used to have called Courier Crisis. pretty much u rode around as a bike messenger and listened to music. i remember there being some pretty good tracks in that game but i cant find the soundtrack anywhere online. any suggestions?

that sounds like the worst video game ever. pray to your god for the answer. and all will be revealed
Quote by creeping.death!
Try here

Ahh, Courier Crisis. I had great memories of that game until last year when I found another copy of it. That game is complete ass
Truly abysmal.

I don't remember any music in the game though
Quote by stilt37
that sounds like the worst video game ever. pray to your god for the answer. and all will be revealed

Its fun to play, its a great concept, its just the execution. The bike handles terribly, it doesn't even use 3d models its all scaled sprites. I never even finished it, one of the levels doesn't give you enough to time so I don't actually think its possible to complete.
EDIT:
Quote by IGN
inane repeating sampled phrases and dreadful punk soundtrack results in a game that very quickly loses what little appeal it has. Yes, it's fun being able to mow down pedestrians and small children -- indeed, there's a bonus point in its score for that! -- but it's just not enough

Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Last edited by ravioli123 at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by Gargantuan
Here you are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Worse_for_the_Wear

Glad to do your research for you

Wow, they ain't too bad

This is like discovering The Gone Jackals after playing Full Throttle, except that Full Throttle was....y'know....a good game
Quote by ravioli123

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
The game sounds like Paperboy...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
The game sounds like Paperboy...

Not really, you deliver letters and parcels, you don't ride in a straight line, you can do jumps, tricks and stuff. You can punch pedestrians and kick annoying dogs making it so that you die less often. Also ramping cop cars bumps up your wanted level, along with hitting cars and pedestrians. Get the wanted level high enough and the cops kill you in a hilarious hail of gunfire
Quote by soulflyV
Blasphemer!

Chrono Trigger has the best music out of all vidya games. EVER.

Okay, Einhander and Chrono Trigger have great soundtracks, but there is a "Greatest Soundtrack Ever" thread elsewhere full of posts the say Chrono Trigger, so we don't need anymore of that

Besides its all subjective. You can't compare Courier Crisis and Chrono Trigger, a punk soundtrack and an RPG score. Chrono Trigger may have a great, celebrated sountrack, but I wouldn't call it my favorite.

Full Throttle is one of my favorites, basically because its a great Rock album, you could throw it on in a car and just enjoy There are plenty other I could mention, like the Comix Zone soundtrack, but I'm not going to get into that right now
Quote by ravioli123