ugh I'm so sick of these terrible, generic powerpop bands. Forever the Sickest Kids and Cute is What We Aim For are enough for the world. This guys voice is annoying as hell too.

They all have the same haircut.

Not even their hair is original.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

They all have the same haircut.

Not even their hair is original.

oh wow

EDIT:
I just realized Four Year Strong did this stuff first. Back in '05, they put out a demo that's straight Cute is What We Aim For style powerpop. And better, I might add.
Last edited by saxaxe at Nov 18, 2008,
dude fight fair is dope, why are you hating? there not your average pop punk power pop band,
they have some insane breakdowns and if you went to a show you would understand "D
nice music taste blackout!
Quote by TheCookieninja
dude fight fair is dope, why are you hating? there not your average pop punk power pop band,
they have some insane breakdowns and if you went to a show you would understand "D

Yeah none of these other bands do that.

All Star Me
CIV
Daggermouth
Descendents
Energy
Fireworks
I Call Fives
Kid Dynamite
The Movielife
New Found Glory
Saves the Day (First 3 albums only)
Set Your Goals
The Story So Far
This Time Next Year
Timeless!
The Wonder Years

yes, I copied that from this thread.
My band played with them about a month ago. They were terrible. Their guitarist didn't know jack about gear either...
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by TheCookieninja

breakdowns ruin pop punk
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by sloppyjoe109
My band played with them about a month ago. They were terrible. Their guitarist didn't know jack about gear either...

to be fair, I know less than nothing about gear and I am a decent guitar player. that is totally irrelevant.

but based on reception, I won't give these guys a chance.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
^Of course, but come on...if your going to be touring and making a living off being a musician, you at least need to have some kind of knowledge in what equipment your playing.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by original=punk
Yeah none of these other bands do that.

All Star Me
CIV
Daggermouth
Descendents
Energy
Fireworks
I Call Fives
Kid Dynamite
The Movielife
New Found Glory
Saves the Day (First 3 albums only)
Set Your Goals
The Story So Far
This Time Next Year
Timeless!
The Wonder Years

yes, I copied that from this thread.

Ha ha, I thought that list looked familiar.
saxaxe is the biggest troll on the internet
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by IbanezSA160a
saxaxe is the biggest troll on the internet

Says the guy who is now banned.

Also, he's yet to meet me or The Charm, or 90% of the metal forum.

...or /b/.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!