Page 1 of 2
I'm starting a project for fine art- I'm exploring the way psychology and memory builds connections between people and possessions.

Currently working on a big canvas, I'm pinning up photos of my old stuffed animals, cars, etc that were really important to me. I want pictures from other people too, if you could please help me out. Quality and size of the photo doesn't matter.

Thanks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If I find any toys I'll take a pic and send them.

Or I could just make a new barkboat.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Wow, a reply.

Thanks man. Don't take amazing photos though- it will upset the balance of the piece.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
bah i threw most of em out..still have my hhot wheels though and some slot car tracks
actually tons of slot car tracks but no room to set it up
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

Noone gets emotionally connected to a games console.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Quote by rabidguitarist

Yah they do. eg. This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfmx4sZNhXU
Not really proving the point but still funny.
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Damn, I don't have it anymore but I used to have this snowman teddy that I carried around everywhere and then as I got a bit older I had my megazord that replaced the snowman... Good times, I miss those toys now
Quote by Thepoison92
Damn, I don't have it anymore but I used to have this snowman teddy that I carried around everywhere and then as I got a bit older I had my megazord that replaced the snowman... Good times, I miss those toys now

Go go power rangers! Pew Pew!
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Quote by Thepoison92

Probably should have mentioned- I need photos of yours, not googled photos.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Probably should have mentioned- I need photos of yours, not googled photos.

I don't have it anymore like a lot of people here... Oh, good times
Quote by Plaeghdraeger
Go go power rangers! Pew Pew!

Quote by rafa7008

I just remembered that I still have the power rangers morpher thingy, it's so old and it doesn't work properly anymore, but Rabid I will try and steal my sister's camera to get you a picture of it.
Thanks.

Keep them coming.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Tom_hatton

*pictures*

Had this thing for 14 years

Sorry about crap quality.

I got to that stage when I was too cool for all my baby toys anymore... So I gave them to the orphanage Those orphans better still have my toys... If they don't I might just have to go and kill their adopted parents... That would be the biggest kick in the balls for them.
This is older than me
Couldn't sleep without this as a kid.

I love it..

[Click to Enlarge]

His Name? Teddy Bear.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Brilliant! Thanks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Thepoison92
I got to that stage when I was too cool for all my baby toys anymore... So I gave them to the orphanage Those orphans better still have my toys... If they don't I might just have to go and kill their adopted parents... That would be the biggest kick in the balls for them.

It's the only one I have left, I refuse to get rid of it. My grandmother gave it to me shortly before she died and I don't remember her much (well I wouldn't, I was only 3 years old).
Quote by daniel.mycoe

It was all fun and games till he lost an eye.

How the f*ck does a turtle lose an eye?

And he has a f*cking wheel.

What did you do to your turtle?
Last edited by TEK34 at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by TEK34

I made him better, stronger, faster.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by TEK34

I burst out laughing at your edit... And my family looked at me funny
Jesus Christ man, that turtle has a fucking wheel!

Edit: thanks. That's a good one.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by daniel.mycoe

It was all fun and games till he lost an eye.

Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by rabidguitarist
That's a lie and you know it.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar

My grandmother's made me about 20 of those. They're just fantastic! You can use them for warmth, toys or when you need to throw something at the wall
Page 1 of 2