I'm looking for some spacey odd effects and I was thinking one of the following Boss Twin Pedals:

RT20 Rotary Ensemble
DD20 Giga Delay
RE20 Space Echo

I like all three of these 'twin pedals' but I'm not sure what to go for first. Any opinions?
What kinda sounds are you going for. I know you said spacey, but like any specific band or you just looking to experiment?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
What kinda sounds are you going for. I know you said spacey, but like any specific band or you just looking to experiment?

well CKY is a number 1...I'm jsut looking for a weird tone really - I liek the warble of the Rotary, but the Twist and swell functions of the Giga Delay and Space Echo stand otu too.
Sounds like you would get more use out of the delay. How much are you looking to spend, because you could get a better delay depending on how much you are willing to spend.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
well at this moment in time my budget is tiny - real tiny. But it's a thing I'm looking to save up for. I am willing to go up to about £180 (thats about the price of the Giga Delay in a store near me)
£180? What is that like somewhere around $300 US? If so, you are in the perfect price range. There is the giga delay, T.C. Electronics Nova Delay, Line 6 DL4, EHX Memory Man are the ones that come to mind right now. Check em out, try em if you can, start saving and god speed.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I've had bad experiences with EH....the power supply socket they use jstu doesn't get along with me. Not one for Line 6 either. As for the T.C, I'll give that a hunt down, and if not the Giga is my last resort.

Thanks