Page 1 of 2
So...

A lovely round-off from a pretty bad week.

- Lost my Job

- Dads moaning endlessly saying i'm anti-social or spending too much time out of the house with mates... (I am recently, for good reason)

- Havn't got much money (due to losing said job)

- Fell out with a friend over nothing (Actually, fuck her, I'm fed up of people like her being two-faced behind my back)

- Applied for a bar job town away from where i live, Dads moaning about that AND somehow drawing my Mom into it (they both divorced and hate each other) because she was the one who helped me find it.

- Cant find another job locally.

And here is Karma kicking me when i'm down...

- Clutch cable has just broke in my car...

Now i hope to dearest God it's the clutch cable, because i'm spent enough trying to fix my car before...

So...

I'm not going to ask you to cheer me up and i'm not self-pitying anymore (It's my fault for most of them)

It's just a bad week.

Tl;dr: Actually, a really bad week.

SO PIT, POST ABOUT HOW GOOD (OR BAD) YOUR WEEK WAS!
I'm probably going to lose my apt and I can't find a girl to save my life.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
good so far, i bought two cds
world of echo
radiophonic workshop
Got a girlfriend.

In lame news, though, I was supposed to move (just a couple blocks), but that keeps getting pushed back due to inspections and stuff.
Mine sucks.

I really need a **** and the toilet is all the way upstairs and I'm down here typing long messages that are ultimately, and by that I mean in comparison to the expanse of the universe, pointless. And yet I continue.

It's a worrying think.

brb pewpies.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
I'm probably going to lose my apt and I can't find a girl to save my life.

That's old news for me, but I feel bad about the apartment.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Quote by Moggan13
So...

SO PIT, POST ABOUT HOW GOOD (OR BAD) YOUR WEEK WAS!

It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to see Slayer with a best mate and my brother on sunday.
Sorry.

But working in a bar is a good job, I do some time in the student bar bartending myself. It's not the most glamorous of jobs, and the pay is pretty dependent on tips, but it's a good experience (especially if you like working with people).

On the same note, most of the time **** just sorts itself out, that's the way it is. Problems with friends, family... We all have it some times, you know. I'm not trying to say you should just ignore everything or nothin', just... You know, there's always the silver lining.
Quote by Renka
It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm going to see Slayer with a best mate and my brother on sunday.
Sorry.

But working in a bar is a good job, I do some time in the student bar bartending myself. It's not the most glamorous of jobs, and the pay is pretty dependent on tips, but it's a good experience (especially if you like working with people).

On the same note, most of the time **** just sorts itself out, that's the way it is. Problems with friends, family... We all have it some times, you know. I'm not trying to say you should just ignore everything or nothin', just... You know, there's always the silver lining.

Knew you'd cheer me up slightly

Have a good 19th.

This week i could haved bared, it's just the clutch cable going thats sealed it for me....

(Imagery of a cute fluffy seal?)

Quote by Moggan13
Knew you'd cheer me up slightly

Have a good 19th.

This week i could haved bared, it's just the clutch cable going thats sealed it for me....

(Imagery of a cute fluffy seal?)

Are there no public means of transportation? Or any mate that could give you a ride?
Eh, it's not that big of a deal over all I guess, but these small, positive things are what makes it worth it in the long run, you know?

Best case scenario?
You get the job, give your old man a call before the first shift so he knows you care, you meet some good new people there and your mates gets weary of losing you and flock around you.

Could happen.
Quote by Moggan13

That was my bad week at the beginning of this year. Then my year got worse.

Welcome to the world sonny. Karma either doesn't exist or always piles it on when you're down. I've never been rewarded for doing good things.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at Nov 18, 2008,
My week is terrible. I've been sick so I wasn't able to go out to find a job. So now I'm broke and sick
You better hope its a cable. Changing clutches fukking sucks.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yeah, in order for Karma to play in effect, you would've had to be a total asshole before all this, effectively making you DESERVE bad things happening to you.
- Well I found out that the local cell phone company doesnt take returns on phones? WTF?
-But on the upside I got to hang out with this girl I like from work

Oh ive had karma work for me before it made me lol

-My cousin and his friends decide to egg my car one night, they confess and get grounded
- Then my cousins GF broke up with him a month later and I told him "Karmas a bitch dude"
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I can't believe people don't believe in karma.

I actually very much believe in karma, Im usually very nice to people and generous, im just waiting for more good stuff to come back to me.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
I can't believe people don't believe in karma.

If karma existed I wouldn't be single, unemployed and band-less.

Even if I ever had believed in karma I'd sure be having trouble doing so these days.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I just need a job, preferably two, and everything will be fine. just fine.

I'll finally be able to afford my albino, dwarf, pot-bellied pig.
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm seeing Opeth, Cynic and The Ocean on thursday, then Sigur Ros the next day. Then my girlfriend's sleeping over on saturday night. And I've FINALLY finished my UCAS application.

...sorry, that probably didn't help

I hate you so much right now.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by MakinLattes
I just need a job, preferably two, and everything will be fine. just fine.

I'll finally be able to afford my albino, dwarf, pot-bellied pig.

Baby, not infront of the Pit! I know some of these people. >__>;

I'm sorry, I'm terrible, I'm terrible.
My bad week

I tell a girl I like her

She ignore me

If karma thing realy work , it will kill me, to set me free
Since I'm born that I'ma very good person, so now I want it back, I want death
BTW : suicide is for fag, so I want an acident to happen, and I want the karma to do it
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
If karma existed I wouldn't be single, unemployed and band-less.

Even if I ever had believed in karma I'd sure be having trouble doing so these days.

Karma doesn't work like that. You don't just get **** for being nice.

But you sure as **** will avoid negative bull**** way more.
My week started a bit crappy but has gotten gradually more awesome, which makes a change ^__^;;

Hm. Come live under my bed. The only thing I ask of you is that you wash the dishes for me, it hurts my back. Mah.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Well, in the past two weeks, 3 people I know died, one of which was my grandfather, and he payed the rent, meaning I no longer have a house, and since my father only makes $1,000 a month (Due to heart trouble, blindness, and other things, he is unable to work, and that's all the government gives him), I have to move back to the ****ty 3-room apartment I was in for 3 years where there were literally prostitutes, drug dealers, and gang members in my front lawn.
There will also be no real Christmas.
On top of all that, I'm getting kicked out of school because my grades aren't good enough.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
My week started a bit crappy but has gotten gradually more awesome, which makes a change ^__^;;

Hm. Come live under my bed. The only thing I ask of you is that you wash the dishes for me, it hurts my back. Mah.

Is your sink on the floor

Anyway, I've had a pretty frantic week (No Metallica jokes...<_<

couple of friends breaking up and me having to be the love doctor., having to rescue my friends from their homes, drama, bull****, I did get a nice blowjob though...that was a nice touch, other than that, drama, loneliness, more bull****, being called an "improper" boy for wearing ripped jeans *facepalm* and....yeah, is that it? I think so....nah, there's more I just can't remember
A really cool teacher at school died. I'm sick. My gf is sick sorta. My friend and I argued a lot. My ex beat the **** out of me at lunch because shes ****ing stupid and misunderstood something someone said. etc...
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
my week is consisting of working and playing the new world of warcraft expansion. =D

In heaven, all interesting people are absent.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Karma doesn't work like that. You don't just get **** for being nice.

But you sure as **** will avoid negative bull**** way more.

Yeah, I'm not going to document my year here but suffice to say it's been far from brilliant. I have no reason to believe in karma and I stand by that.

Reva: I'll do your washing up as long as I get to listen to whatever music I want while I'm doing it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Eric 666
Is your sink on the floor

If you must know it's probably a combination of it being a bit low with added weight of my ladylumps. Bah humbug.

EDIT: ^^^ what music? Could be a dealbreaker y'know
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Nov 18, 2008,
My weeks going great, but are you religious?
If so please read Hebrews 11 (preferrably 11:6)...
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Go to bed early and tommorrow will seem a brighter day

failing that, cheer the f*** up
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
How was that karma? You didn't mention the part where you killed 900 Jewish babies, 3 baby kitties and raped an angel so that she couldn't save the poor dying black children in Africa.
My week was great, my band got a touring agent =)
I bought a new house =)
I went 4x4ing and it was ****ing great fun =)
I had lots of sex =)
We had a huge storm and every house except mine got ****ed up =)
I got a pay rise =)
I bought a new stereo =)

****, i'm sorry dude, come share some happiness with me =)
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
EDIT: ^^^ what music? Could be a dealbreaker y'know

Just about anything really, metal is always a good start though...and MSI

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Page 1 of 2