You'd have to rout out the front and back of the guitar but it's certainly possible if you're willing to either have a luthier do it or cut huge lumps out of your guitar yourself.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You would probably have to make a big hole for the floyd rose etc. but if you want a guitar with floyd rose sell your guitar and buy c1 fr
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You'd have to rout out the front and back of the guitar but it's certainly possible if you're willing to either have a luthier do it or cut huge lumps out of your guitar yourself.

So you can't just plop it in, you'd have to route it?

Might be easier just to try gettin a guitar with a trem...
Quote by -Blue-
So you can't just plop it in, you'd have to route it?

Might be easier just to try gettin a guitar with a trem...

What do you mean 'you can't just plop it in'

Look at the guitar. Does it look like there's a large open space for a floyd rose to 'plop' into?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
if you want to route it yourself, but don't have the proper equipment i suggest a chisel..and lot's of it

seriously though it is alot of effort to go to i suggest you listen to blind.quardian
I've never posted this before but use the bloody searchbar!
There are thousands of these threads!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Shinsen88
It will be much easier and cheaper to just buy a guitar with a FR already installed.

+1
Horrendously impractical but it could be done. Totally not worth hacking up a guitar.
Gibson.
Quote by marko'd
if you want to route it yourself, but don't have the proper equipment i suggest a chisel..and lot's of it

seriously though it is alot of effort to go to i suggest you listen to blind.quardian

A chisel would never do it, you need a proper router.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.