I was going for kind of a Metallica Call of Ktulu/The Thing That Should Not Be kind of vibe in this one.

Any criticisms are more than welcome, I still think there's a lot of room for me to improve it.
Attachments:
Cruel_Sea.zip
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
very nice but you should stay clean for the intro and in the sweep use 24 instead of 12 and change the rhythm in the main riff where it sounds like a broken chainsaw. oh and use the intro throught most of the song. and get GP5!
Good stuff, I would add a synth or keys or something. And needs more solo. Bars 29-32 are good, I think you should extend on that idea. Moar sweeps.

EDIT: I really like the last 4 bars of the song. You should expand on it and make it into a riff, or at least motifasize it and make it recurr a few times. It's a shame that something so good is left only til the end.
Last edited by one vision at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by jimmyled
very nice but you should stay clean for the intro and in the sweep use 24 instead of 12 and change the rhythm in the main riff where it sounds like a broken chainsaw. oh and use the intro throught most of the song. and get GP5!

What do you mean stay clean for the intro? Extend it you mean? And what do you mean about the main rhythm?

Also, I have GP5, but I posted it here in GP4 for people who don't.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!