Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Fucking safe! Thanks man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Some good, wholesome and tolerant values which will pull Britain and the world out of recession and into greatness in that Party. Wonderful people.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Blacknater Park?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I smell petrol bombs...

Quote by freddaahh
Some good, wholesome and tolerant values which will pull Britain and the world out of recession and into greatness in that Party. Wonderful people.

That's a joke, right? Please?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by freddaahh

Tolerant in a very LOOSE use of the word
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by JackalUK
British (NAZI) Nationalist Party

Exactly, I ****ing hate the BNP, bunch of Racist intolerant tosspots.
some of the people are aged 16 on there! addresses and everything, i can already smell burning veal.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
You can't post those, mate.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I like the way they include phone numbers on the list
*puts mobile number on private*
Brb...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
I just can't believe that they are still a growing party here in our (supposedly) tolerant nation.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by TheBurningFish

That's a joke, right? Please?

Shall I act this one out, until I get hailed as a Nazi and have absued rained upon me? Nah, bollocks to that, it was a joke, don't worry. I hate ALL people, I'm an equal oppourtunity offender, I hate all of you.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by craggis19
I just can't believe that they are still a growing party here in our (supposedly) tolerant nation.

It's a democracy. out of the 60 million or so people ther are going to be some extreme right wingers.
Well, as much as I hate the BNP, this whole list thing does seem a tad imorral.....
Quote by freddaahh
Shall I act this one out, until I get hailed as a Nazi and have absued rained upon me? Nah, bollocks to that, it was a joke, don't worry. I hate ALL people, I'm an equal oppourtunity offender, I hate all of you.

Thank you, that makes me feel warm inside.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by ravioli123
I like the way they include phone numbers on the list
*puts mobile number on private*
Brb...

any answer? i just tried one but had no joy, withheld my number they just kept cancelling the call
Quote by craggis19
Thank you, that makes me feel warm inside.

Yeah, well at least I'm not a racist, just a personist.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Well I found a couple of my neighbors on there but I already knew they were members...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Seeing this made me realize:

Brits have some freaky street addresses.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by libertineste808
any answer? i just tried one but had no joy, withheld my number they just kept cancelling the call

Nah, just straight to voice mail
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
Quote by PlayMadness

You should look at some of our town and village names. Slaughterford, for one.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
I'm currently going through and compiling a list of people around me. I've got quite a few so far. (make no sense- this area is like, 100% white british middle class)

I'll be going out with letters on equality and immaterialism, along with some leaflets I have for the BCP.

If I can make one person just think about reconsidering their beliefs, then it's worth it, isn't it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Orbit91
Saved it to a Word Document before it gets taken down.

Ditto

May take to the Chan, 4.

This is bang out of order. They're not the NF, or Combat 18.

Quote by JackalUK
British (NAZI) Nationalist Party

Quote by rabidguitarist
You can't post those, mate.

Really? They were on the site, I'll delete my post then.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by PlayMadness

what, compared to your homeland the moon? i dont think so lol

all them crater codes are soooo confusing
Quote by freddaahh
Yeah, well at least I'm not a racist, just a personist.

True.

Anyway, I do think, even though they are racist twats, it is a bit immoral to post their names all over the internet... Still, if they will sign up for the Nazi party.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by freddaahh
You should look at some of our town and village names. Slaughterford, for one.

Cumbria, which I have found funny for a while, but didn't see anyone make a joke about it till Colbert did a speel on British sperm banks being low on supplies.

good now i know who to give amass amount of abuse to

well since Labour have abandoned the working class voters, and there is no other major left-wing party the working class warped by media such as the Sun and the Daily Mail turn to the extreme right who offer them easy answers to complex problems
Quote by TheBurningFish
Cumbria, which I have found funny for a while, but didn't see anyone make a joke about it till Colbert did a speel on British sperm banks being low on supplies.

My grandparents live in a town in Cumbria called Cockermouth, which just radiates hilarity.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Page 1 of 2