Page 1 of 2
Hey Pit,

Just wanted to share what a ****ty day I had. But in addition to my problems which are bugging me but at least it's only me, I've managed to do the worst thing possible: hurt feelings of the only person I care about at uni. Absolutely with no reason. Just out of nothing I said some very nasty stuff. No reason at all. She's been so good to me all the time, never did a single thing that could bug even the most unstable person, and yet I somehow did that to her. I apologized of course, but you know how it works... We're not kids anymore, this stuff will never go away, no matter what. So, well, my life's pretty much ****ed now. At least before today I had a few happy moments of seeing her, but now I've managed to **** up even that.

And yeah, knowing this is The Pit, I just wanted to hear what an asshole I am. Cause there's absolutely no excuse for what I did and there's not much I can change now to restore whatever we had.

P.S. She's not my girlfriend.
for rent
why did you say it though? if its that bad then cant you say your mind was going through alot and u let it all out on her because she was talking to you that day?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
k koo.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
yeah.. I hate it when u realise that u've ****ed up after you've told someone something.. its right annoying.

and now i need to deciphre whether i should talk to a girl now.. its so annoying.. I hate liking girls who dont like you back, but are oblivious to the fact that you like them..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I'd say you apologise from the depths of your corazon. You have nothing to lose now. Show her how much you regret what you said. Tell her she didn't deserve to be treated that way, and ask if you can make it up to her.
tl;dr.

You're a jerk.

Happy now? I hope not, ya jerk.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i'd suggest you kill yourself. it's obviously the only solution.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
what did you say?
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
That's the point: I DON'T KNOW why I did it. Absolutely no idea. Sure, the reason might be that I'm going thru some pretty hard times and that I didn't mean it that way blah blah blah, but she deserved none of it. No reason at all. And my feelings are... Well, she was just a very dear friend to me. That's all. Whatever one might call it, doesn't matter, I was just sincerely happy to see her and talk to her every day. And we sort of had a great time, she liked me as a friend too. Everything was absolutely fine, really great. The only good part of my life at the moment (well, and my band). And I ****ed it up. I apologized, sincerely, but she's a very... you know, sensitive girl, in a good way, and of course it'll never be the same again. Even if she says it's alright. And I can't just say, "I had a bad day", cause that's bull****, there were 10 other people in the classroom (not school ) there. Damnit, it's driving me mad, such a childish thing but since we're not kids, it's... it's very painful.

And to whoever asked what did I say... It's no secret, but you wouldn't understand, it's like an "inside joke" (only not a joke at all). Twas about a guy I don't really like (again, for no real reason, but I don't care, to be honest). Just crazy stuff going through my head. The fact that there's no excuse for my actions scares me the most.

Actually, first time in my life something like this happened.
for rent
Quote by matt169
k koo.

This
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
ATTENTION *****!
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
So you came here to tell us you're a prick, then have us tell you that you're a prick just in case you forget? How pointless. You're wasting my time, you prick. Wait, did I just play into your hands? You're a crafty one, you are...

Or was this a sort of "Repeat after me, I am a prick" exercise, so we all call you a prick and then we look like pricks for insulting you? Damn, this is just too clever.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Aye, that's the worst thing: it's not about love It really is... just... I don't what to call it, friendship. Doesn't really matter though, either way people shouldn't be treated that way. Ever.

Hey, you know, at least now I can tell you to... value the ones who are dear to you and always think twice before saying something stupid. Words do hurt a lot more than knives, sometimes. That's your lesson for today
for rent
Hey, for all the years I've been reading pointless threads in The Pit, I ****ing deserve just one of my own
for rent
why did we just get a sudden surge of stupid threads ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by thomaserak
i'd suggest you kill yourself. it's obviously the only solution.

Retard... Well ****ing done telling that to someone who is obviously right now lower than they've ever felt before.
Quote by loubot123
why did we just get a sudden surge of stupid threads ?

Sudden surge in stupid people.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Well, common, I know it's pretty pointless, but in my 4 years (2 registered) I've seen much worse. I don't want to preach, you're all better people than me anyway, but really, don't ever do something like this to anyone you care about. Even if you're feeling low and everything around you is making you feel worse, don't ever let it out on anyone. Cause the sad truth is that you can't make up for it. Ever. There's no coming back in these things. No matter what someone says, no matter what happens next, these things always hang above you for the rest of your life. So yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to say.

And I am obviously a prick. The worst type. Cause I'm always all nice and serious and reasonable, but unlike regular pricks, I can suddenly just out of nothing hurt someone really bad. At least proper pricks do that all the time and no one cares. She didn't expect this from me at all.
for rent
ATTENTION W/HORE!
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
ur obv gay

well, you've said you're sorry. there's not much else you can do, so don't worry about it. if she's upset, she'll get over it and you'll be laughing about it in months to come. CHILL
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Quote by sebbsmith
ur obv gay

well, you've said you're sorry. there's not much else you can do, so don't worry about it. if she's upset, she'll get over it and you'll be laughing about it in months to come. CHILL

I think you've missed the point here. He obviously said something deeply hurtful, which will make things quite awkward between them for a long time.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I think you've missed the point here. He obviously said something deeply hurtful, which will make things quite awkward between them for a long time.

no i haven't, i'm just optimistic. people do get over things, eventually.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
Quote by sebbsmith

nope, they don't always...for instance there is one individual I will never forgive for cheating, which due to specific circumstances, was much worse than usual

and another one for realizing you can't meddle drastically with two people, and only worry about what happens to one
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by sebbsmith

Well I think you may just never have had a falling out with someone quite this big, because there are certain things that people take a long time to get over.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well, I hope so. Thanks. She just asked me not to ever do anything like this again and to forget it all. She said she did. She didn't, of course, but what the hell... There is indeed not much else I can do. Hopefully someday I'll get a chance to make up for it.

So yeah, thanks to everyone for all the help, The Pit can be a dangerous place, but I needed this thread, so apologies to anyone whose time I've wasted.

But I'll feel very ****ing awkward tomorrow nevertheless. And not only tomorrow... That sucks
for rent
Last edited by Gakusey at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by i am iron man
You're s'posed to tell the story about what you did and why you did it etc
Edit your first post, please.

...and post pics, of course? Seriously, it's no secret, but you wouldn't understand, it's not something generic like "You're a bitch!" or something. It was quite personal. And VERY STUPID. And I said it with such a nasty tone only I can manage. It was just something very hurtful and unexpected. In the 16th century they would have said I got possessed by the devil
for rent
Care to say what you said? Otherwise it just feels like you're saying "oh I treated her bad because I'm a bad person!!one!eleven!"

And if you don't tell us what you actually said it's hard for us to actually comment on anything. Do you want us to say anything or just read it?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by break-me-in
So you came here to tell us you're a prick, then have us tell you that you're a prick just in case you forget? How pointless. You're wasting my time, you prick. Wait, did I just play into your hands? You're a crafty one, you are...

Or was this a sort of "Repeat after me, I am a prick" exercise, so we all call you a prick and then we look like pricks for insulting you? Damn, this is just too clever.
Prick.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Page 1 of 2