On More 4 tonight there is a documentary about the grunge hero, Kurt Cobain, spilling secrets on his life and unheard stuff. I just thought I would say in case there are any die-hard Nirvana/Cobain fans online. Its on at 10.00 London time
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
haha I'll leave this thread before the metalheads start beating you senseless.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Isn't this the exact opposite of what Kurt Cobain wanted? Didn't he want to not be famous, not to have his life (I guess I could say) exploited by the media and whatnot?

I may be wrong though.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by MakinLattes
yes, let's shit on his corpse some more.

actually,Kurt was cremated and some douche bag smoked his ashes so there is no corpse to sht on
Quote by CFH82
Isn't this the exact opposite of what Kurt Cobain wanted? Didn't he want to not be famous, not to have his life (I guess I could say) exploited by the media and whatnot?

I may be wrong though.

yeh, thats why he killed himself ... but media will do anything for money
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by CFH82

I may be wrong though.

If he did not want to be famous why did he sign to a record label? Or agree to play his music in front of such large crowds?
Quote by Patrick L
actually,Kurt was cremated and some douche bag smoked his ashes so there is no corpse to sht on

the ash smoking was faked i think....

And i'm defo gonna watch it.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by Napalmdeth
If he did not want to be famous why did he sign to a record label? Or agree to play his music in front of such large crowds?

read his diary, it explains it all in there ... even though its such a big book i wanted to kill myself
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by denizenz
Didn't he die?

Could swear he just emigrated to Siberia and became a nomad or something.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Napalmdeth

haha theres someone only playing guitar to get famous.
he wanted to get people to listen to his music, like most musicians
Quote by GangsterLi
yeh, thats why he killed himself ... but media will do anything for money

Killed himself? What? I call BS on that one.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by Audioslave95
the ash smoking was faked i think....

And i'm defo gonna watch it.

Can you change your font?

It's not nice on the eyes.
Whatever people say he is, He was awesome in my opinion.

And yes they SAY he didn't want to be a corporate media *****.
But secretly he loved it i just know he did.
The melvins are still underground, So is Mudhoney whilst Geffe FIRSTLY asked Mudhoney to become famous they rejected and said to Nirvana that Geffen was looking for a good grunge band so Nirvana went to geffen.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
He inspired all of you dopes to wear dirty clothes and go unshowered for weeks...then he killed himself. I'm not surprised.

What a stupid subculture and an even worse genre of music. It's over man...let it go.
Quote by denizenz
He inspired all of you dopes to wear dirty clothes and go unshowered for weeks...then he killed himself. I'm not surprised.

What a stupid subculture and an even worse genre of music. It's over man...let it go.

I actually remember you. That's just another ridiculous post to add to your collection. Do you ever get tired of being an asshole?

"Occupation : Forum Troll"

Oh........
its not that far into it, but so far it sucks
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by CFH82

I may be wrong though.

Nah he loved it really.
I really don't care that much about him or his life, i'm a fan of his music but i'm not that arsed about his life.
Sig space available, give me some praise

Kurt was influential. Just leave him alone. You don't like him? Ok... don't trash him or the people who do like him. Because I'm sure there are many musicians you like (alive or dead) that I don't like, and I'll respectfully leave it at that.

/preemptive defensive maneuver
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
The moral of this story is don't try to attempt to cure toothache with a shotgun.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by GangsterLi
On More 4 tonight there is a documentary about the grunge hero, Kurt Cobain, spilling secrets on his life and unheard stuff. I just thought I would say in case there are any die-hard Nirvana/Cobain fans online. Its on at 10.00 London time

Meh, he isn't really a hero. Afterall, he did KILL HIMSELF so...
Now Jerry Cantrell, theres a grunge hero

edit:
Quote by Chrisiphone
The moral of this story is don't try to attempt to cure toothache with a shotgun.

I am so close to sigging this
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
DO EET NAOW!!!

/heavenbesideyou

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by MakinLattes
yes, let's shit on his corpse some more.

this. god, just leave him alone. How about something on Layne Staley? Infinitely more interesting.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com