I've only got one acoustic guitar, so I'm saving up for an electric guitar. The only problem is, I don't know which one to buy. Can anybody recommend me a good guitar?

It has to be AT LEAST under £300, around £150-£200, but I am prepared to pay more for a better one.

Any makes? Pictures? Specific guitars?

Cheers.
What music do you like? What do you already have? What's wrong with it? What amp have you got?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
What music do you like? What do you already have? What's wrong with it? What amp have you got?

I'm into rock/punk and that sorta stuff.
I already have a blue moon acoustic guitar, but I really want to get an electric one as well.
And.... I have no amp.
is the £300 for both guitar and amp, then?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what's a rough budget for both, then?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Washburn X200 Pro - £200
or
Washburn X50 Pro - £300
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
i haven't tried it, to be honest.

a yamaha pacifica 112v is generally a pretty safe bet, but it's more a superstrat style. i know steven seagull says the vintage LP copies are good, but i haven't tried them.

for the amp, something like a roland microcube would be cool (it's around £60).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah. i mean, if you cheap out too much you might as well burn your money. it's more expensive to get the decent stuff, but at least you aren't completely wasting your money. if that makes sense.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah. i mean, if you cheap out too much you might as well burn your money. it's more expensive to get the decent stuff, but at least you aren't completely wasting your money. if that makes sense.

it does.

that reminds me, I need to find a way of making money :|

bye, and thanks for the help ^ -^
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?