Paypal only. Please don't offer something that is way lower in value either. Its just insulting to my intelligence.

Boss DD3-Delay/Digital Sampler. Analog delay with Effect Level/Feedback/Time - very rich and lush delay. Vintage pedal from the 80's made in Japan so high quality. Light wear like any pedal thats 20 some odd years old. Make an offer for trade or money.

Rocktron HUSH Pedal. A simple but effective noise suppressor. I tried this side by side on my board with an ISP Decimator and this takes out the same noise but leaves your tone and volume alone. Works very well with OD Tube amps. Trades preferred but again make an offer some cash and we'll see.

Morley Steve Vai Volume - A sweet volume pedal. I remember thinking a few years ago "Any volume pedal will cut it" Man was I stupid. You can do some really cool tricks with this pedal. Swells and cool little licks. Watch Steve play the song Whispering a prayer for a shot of what this pedal can do. It's awesome. Trades still preffered.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
New they run aabout 90 bucks and I have the box and all the paperwork for mine and I bought it brand new about a month ago. So not dead on the new price but somewhere close would cover shipping also.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.