Oh boy, two good news articles to share with the pit today. (I made a thread about the other, it was the "man arrested for hitting gf with sandwich).

Here's this one

Discuss
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
37 days in jail ? that's it ? wtf ?

so we can just throw arround axes at motorbikes and just get 37 days in jail...hmm...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by freedoms_stain
This would have been 19 times cooler if they'd lied and said "tomahawk"

Yea, and said "Comanche brave" instead of "driver", and "pony express rider" instead of "another motorist".
threw an axe at another motorist, wounding him, has been sentenced to 37 days in jail

I call bullshit
Wait. what the ****...
A guy throws an AXE, I mean, a freacking axe and gets only 37 days
Now the other guy who threw a stupid sandwich has to pay thousand dollars, what the hell!
Well, fuk. A little violent, aren't we? Only 37 days? Are you kidding me.. What hos.

LoL @ hitting girl with sandwich.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
that's awesome...
sounds like a worthy use of 37 days...
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by rafa7008
Wait. what the ****...
Now the other guy who threw a stupid sandwich has to pay thousand dollars, what the hell!

No, the $7500 was his bail bond, not a fine.
Quote by illuminatiano
37 days in jail ? that's it ? wtf ?

so we can just throw arround axes at motorbikes and just get 37 days in jail...hmm...

Quote by Drybananna
Well, fuk. A little violent, aren't we? Only 37 days? Are you kidding me.. What hos.

LoL @ hitting girl with sandwich.

Quote by rafa7008
Wait. what the ****...

its because the guy who got hit was hit with the blunt end. there's no lasting damage.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
My friend's dad's friend once got pissed at another driver, so when he stopped at a light, he got out of his car, PUNCHED through the guy's windsheild, and starting banging his head on the steering wheel.
And another guy in another situation got out with a baseball bat, but the other driver drove off through the red light, so the guy threw the bat and broke a tail light,
Quote by gun4hire
its because the guy who got hit was hit with the blunt end. there's no lasting damage.

So what? He threw a fuking axe at the guy, that's assault and attempted murder, imfo.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by Drybananna
So what? He threw a fuking axe at the guy, that's assault and attempted murder, imfo.

well the law doesnt revolve around your opinions
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
well the law doesnt revolve around your opinions

Well, it also doesn't revolve around your no lasting damages. Last time I checked, it was fact that attempted murder and assault gets you more than just 37 days in prison.

I dunno. Maybe you should try it tell me how it goes.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by Drybananna
Well, it also doesn't revolve around your no lasting damages. Last time I checked, it was fact that attempted murder and assault gets you more than just 37 days in prison.

I dunno. Maybe you should try it tell me how it goes.

you never checked that and you're obviously wrong since the guy in the article only got 37 days. but if you would like to continue to argue semantics with me, we can continue to bold and italicize each other to your heart's content
Quote by Sonicxlover
He was sentenced for "criminal mischief"?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by gun4hire
you never checked that and you're obviously wrong since the guy in the article only got 37 days. but if you would like to continue to argue semantics with me, we can continue to bold and italicize each other to your heart's content

Well, maybe I would like to continue, okay. Oh, added an underline, weren't expecting that? MMMMMM.

EDIT: Also, yes, I know that. My point was that he should have gotten more days because it was assault and attempted murder.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by Drybananna
Well, maybe I would like to continue, okay. Oh, added an underline, weren't expecting that? MMMMMM.

EDIT: Also, yes, I know that. My point was that he should have gotten more days because it was assault and attempted murder.

oh shiznit, oh diddly damn you got me there, that was like a left hook with that underline lol

it was "criminal mischief"
Quote by Sonicxlover
I think they went easy on him from pure admiration.

They probably start flinging axes themselves now, say goodbye to bodywork renewal from those PIT maneuvers. In fact, I'd start to have more respect to authority if I knew that they could cast an axe through my windscreen.
Quote by Drybananna

JOIN MY SURFING GROUP
Quote by Keskimaki
I think they went easy on him from pure admiration.

They probably start flinging axes themselves now, say goodbye to bodywork renewal from those PIT maneuvers. In fact, I'd start to have more respect to authority if I knew that they could cast an axe through my windscreen.

Could be true. Throwing an axe accurately is damned difficult.