There has been some great songs wrote because of girls.
like. Wild horses was written for Marianne Faithfull has an attempt to make her stay with mick.

There has been some great beatles songs written because of certain girls. like Something was written by George for Patti (last name?)

What are some other great love songs pit and who were they wrote for.
It's not really a happy song, but if it wasn't for Sinead O'Connor the world wouldn't have the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "I Could Have Lied".
Tangerine Led Zeppelin-not sure for whom but one of Pages Exs i think
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel was inspired by Anne Frank.

I'm pretty sure that's not what you had in mind, but that's all I can think of right now.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by KwikKopy
It's not really a happy song, but if it wasn't for Sinead O'Connor the world wouldn't have the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "I Could Have Lied".

I could have lied i forgot about that class tune.
Don't Think Twice It's Alright is about Suze Rotolo and her moving to Italy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Bubbles516
There has been some great songs wrote because of girls.
like. Wild horses was written for Marianne Faithfull has an attempt to make her stay with mick.

Keith actually wrote the chorus about his daughter as well as all the music, Mick then wrote the verses and stole the song's story.

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea was written by Jeff Mangum because he fell in love with Anne Frank.
Quote by st.stephen
Keith actually wrote the chorus about his daughter as well as all the music, Mick then wrote the verses and stole the song's story.

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea was written by Jeff Mangum because he fell in love with Anne Frank.

didn't know, my bad.
Most of The Colour and The Shape by Foo Fighters featured lyrics from Grohl about his divorce from Jennifer Youngblood and his subsequent relationship with Louise Post from the band Veruca Salt.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT