Do you guys know what the hell are those tiny white stripes on nails? I've always had those and I've never known what they were...
Attachments:
IMGP060711.JPG
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Indicate lack of zinc in your diet...supposedly anyhow.

EDIT: Pumpkin seeds will see to that.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
They're the death-from-AIDS countdown. One they go past the end of your finger, you may have only 50 or 60 years to live.
i read this thinking you said snails. i have a white spot on one of my finger nails, but idk what could cause it.
Happens to me when I let my finger nails grow out to long, happens to everyone, I think.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
its from a lack of vitamins/minerals in your diet.
brute force on the knuckles can also cause this.

your welcome
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by A8039077
Indicate lack of zinc in your diet...supposedly anyhow.

EDIT: Pumpkin seeds will see to that.

also drink milk
i used to always have those, i'd forgotten about htem. they're not a big deal though.
I know for sure its not a lack of calcium since I drink a lot of milk + I eat a lot of cheese..
But in the case its a lack of zinc, what kind of food has some (apart from pumpkin seeds haha)?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
its calcium deposits dude
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
They're left over from the days when our monkey overlords raced us for sport.
The stripes make us go faster.
--------
Quote by /-Vince-\
I know for sure its not a lack of calcium since I drink a lot of milk + I eat a lot of cheese..
But in the case its a lack of zinc, what kind of food has some (apart from pumpkin seeds haha)?

Eat a bunch of pennies.

Actually, most vegetables have the vitamins and minerals you would need. If you can't look it up, just take a multi-vitamin.
hahaha, seems like I'll never know since I've already heard all of those hypothesis :
lack of vitamins VS deposit of Calcium ...WHICH ONE??????
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
The only White Stripes i know of are--
nah, nevermind... not worth it.
bananas
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by jmilli2
You got nail cancer dude go see a vet.

lul

I always thought they were bruises..

Meaning, you hurt your nail when it's growing under your skin and it grows out..

Dunno how that works, I seem to always get them but I never hurt my hands..

IDK =S
eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.
I get those all the time. I've heard hundreds of things about what they really are. I've given up.
I've had them as long as I can think. I eat very healthy and doubt it has anything to do with nutrition/calcium/vitamins in my case. What it is? I have no idea and I stopped caring a long time ago (even though I wouldn't mind if I ever found out).
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
it happens when you hit your nail on something. they grow out and youre fine
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.