Hi guys, I have a b-52 at-100 halfstack that im looking to maby tighten up or boost the gain a bit for solos. I was wondering if theres any specific overdrive to look at for my needs?
What kind of budget are you looking at, because my Visual Sound Double Trouble does wonders for things like that, but it's not exactly the cheapest, so...
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Any overdrive will do.

If you really don't care for the overdrive and you're just using it as a boost, pick up a Boss SD-1. It's cheap and it works.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Um im looking somewhere in the $150 range. I'm thinking of throwing it on top of the lead channel as a volume/gain/sustain boost.
MI Audio Boost 'n' Buff or an OCD is what i'd go for
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
At 150, I'd go for a Double Trouble, used if you can't find one cheap enough new.

You can have two different settings, and if you really wanted to, you could use them both as volume boosts to get ridiculous amounts of gain out of your amp.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Got my Bad Monkey for $39 and love it. Only Digitech pedal I ever liked and well worth the money.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
blackstar HT series.. valve boost pedals. they are very good. very very good...
Thank you please.