Taken from here,

"(November 18, 2008)-- A South Texas grand jury has indicted Vice President Dick Cheney and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on charges related to the alleged abuse of prisoners in federal detention centers in Willacy County.

The indictment criticizes Cheney's investment in the Vanguard Group, which holds interests in the private prison companies running the federal detention centers and accuses the vice president of a conflict of interest and "at least misdemeanor assaults" on detainees by working through the prison companies.

The indictment accuses Gonzales of using his position while in office to stop an investigation into abuses at the federal detention centers."

About time he got charged for something..
Better late than never, I guess.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
uh, surprise?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
That's karma, bitch.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Aw, America got me a collective birthday present! That is so thoughtful!
Quote by Renka

I wish I could've been so lucky. About five years ago.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Renka

Fuck Cheney, today is your birthday? RLY?

EDIT: Just saw the thread. Sorry, I'm stupid.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Nov 18, 2008,
I know he looks like the Batman's Penguin, but that picture on the top of the article is just bad.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace

just found this

although, how will they arrest him, remember the classic poster

in all seriousness, this is great, although he will probably only face misdemeanor charges.
Quote by G-Rock
I know he looks like the Batman's Penguin, but that picture on the top of the article is just bad.

i never noticed before..

edit: Lame..
Last edited by Spamwise at Nov 18, 2008,
Bets on the charges sticking people?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread

They'll last about as long as it takes to say "executive privilege".

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by IDread

They might, and Bush won't be in office to grant him a pardon by the time this gets to court.

Quote by SteveHouse
They'll last about as long as it takes to say "executive privilege".

This I believe has to do with private investments of his, information relating to that is not privileged.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 18, 2008,
And to think I shook that bastards hand....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

This I believe has to do with private investments of his, information relating to that is not privileged.

It doesn't matter. If why federal prosecutors were fired is covered by their definition of executive privilege, anything is.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
And to think I shook that bastards hand....

Did it occur to you at the time to enact some vigilanty justice and murder him for crimes against humanity?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by SteveHouse
It doesn't matter. If why federal prosecutors were fired is covered by their definition of executive privilege, anything is.

not really, official decisions (like firing gov't prosecutors) are privileged, personal indiscretions (like investing in a shady company or banging an intern) are not.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
not really, official decisions (like firing gov't prosecutors) are privileged, personal indiscretions (like investing in a shady company or banging an intern) are not.

See, now we've taken a joke way too far and are hijacking this nice thread. I believe in government transparency unless it's a matter of national security; partisan firings are not a national security issue. You can respond to this if you want but I'm done. We can disagree.
I'm here to party because Darth Cheney got indicted for something.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by IDread
Did it occur to you at the time to enact some vigilanty justice and murder him for crimes against humanity?

...no. I would never murder anyone.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
...no. I would never murder anyone.

What about "execute"? Is that word better?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
What about "execute"? Is that word better?

no. I won't do any bodily harm to anyone, unless of course they were trying to cause bodily harm to me.