i think your music sounds really good!! maybe a lil heavy on reverb, but that can sometimes helps atmosphere too. good on ya!

feel free to check mine out....

www.purevolume.com/chops

p.s. keep in mind i use a PC mic, and a Nero Wave Recorder...so the processing and whatnot, may not be up to par. everything is recorded in one take, one mic....
www.purevolume.com/chops
GEAR:
Fender Custom Tele-
Invader (B)
ESP/LTD EC-400-
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N)
DigiTech RP-200
Zakk Wylde OD
Boss Bf-2
MXR Phase 90
Crate Blue Voodoo 120 Half Stack
thank you very much!
www.purevolume.com/chops
GEAR:
Fender Custom Tele-
Invader (B)
ESP/LTD EC-400-
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N)
DigiTech RP-200
Zakk Wylde OD
Boss Bf-2
MXR Phase 90
Crate Blue Voodoo 120 Half Stack
Effing sick my friend. At First I thought it was a live performance of the real thing, then I was like, Oh right, I'm listening to covers right now...

lol It's not professionally perfect but I like that. There's a raw feel to it.

I listened to your cover of Hallelujah too, and I liked it, but it was really plain. And the sound of the pick hitting the strings sounded a bit like an acoustic pick slide which makes the hair on my back stand up lol. That drove me nuts, I had to stop it half way through. Just me though lol. Nothing was bad!
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by rock_star77
Effing sick my friend. At First I thought it was a live performance of the real thing, then I was like, Oh right, I'm listening to covers right now...

lol It's not professionally perfect but I like that. There's a raw feel to it.

I listened to your cover of Hallelujah too, and I liked it, but it was really plain. And the sound of the pick hitting the strings sounded a bit like an acoustic pick slide which makes the hair on my back stand up lol. That drove me nuts, I had to stop it half way through. Just me though lol. Nothing was bad!

Thank you very much.

What would you suggest to spice up Hallelujah?