Anyone know where I can get Opeth, CoB, CC, Nile, Slayer, Behemoth etc... type T-shirts? I'm looking for a webstie, not a store.

Thanks
NEW BTBAM 2009

NEW NECROPHAGIST 2009

NEW NILE 2009

NEW BEHEMOTH 2009

Have Xbox Live?
Gamer Tag: BehemothCm
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Umm, official website of the bands maybe?
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Try here
http://www.corpseclothing.com/

they have a good range of band merch and if they dont have what you're after thy have a custom t-shirt section so you can upload a picture and have them print the shirt for ya.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I find it lame when people wear band shirts, but never seen the band live...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Quote by Tapping_Ninja

yeah, god forbid they just like and support the band...
Hot Topic isn't bad. I got my Exodus & Testament shirts from there.
I got my Municipal Waste shirt from their site, though.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
I dont like how most of the Hot Topic shirts look. I usually like my band shirts with just a logo. I walked in there this weekend and looked at em and was like, wow I didnt think this band would be here... but this shirt looks amazingly gay. I have used Rockabilia a few times and theyve always been slow as fuck to deliver. I ordered a Necrophagist and Mortician shirt and a month later my Necro came in with a note saying they were out of Mortician and my money was refunded.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Tapping_Ninja

I find your comment lame.

Because I can totally imagine Drudkh touring Australia, for instance. Or Dissection..

--------------------
TS, plastichead.com is a good source for shirts; also check out the first page in "ordering metal on the internet" thread at the top of this forum

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM