Basically I just want something that will be able to run both music from my laptop and the signal from my bass amp into some headphones. I think I saw something by korg that fit the bill nicely, but I dont remember the name.

The only out on my PC is 1/8 inch, and my bass amps line out is obviously 1/4 inch. So ill need one 1/8 one 1/4 and either a 1/4 or 1/8 for the head phones

The cheaper the better
You're sure that the bass amp out is line-level correct? Otherwise, something will fry.

This could easily adjust levels between the two and work just as well...just plug your headphones to the output. You'll need two 1/4 cables and a [url="http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GMP112/1/4 to 1/8 adapter[/url"] on top of this. It's tough to find Y cables and it works out to be around the same price. I don't know how long you want them, so don't just buy that cable yet.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Nov 18, 2008,