Whenever I try to connect to play wirelessly on my Psp, it never can find any games. Now, my PSP works fine when I use it for UG, but never for any games I have. What can I do to fix this?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Yeah but no one responds, they just talk about crap.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I know, I've also tried to ask questions there. It never works.
=/

I don't know anything about PSP's.
I'll try, anyone with advice, go ahead.
Quote by chip46
Get a better handheld gaming system.

The DS destroys the PSP in both selection of games, and enjoyability.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
I disagree with you Nusik, I prefer the PSP, to SLash, it works for me, all I do is use forums, so it works fine.
Quote by chip46