So Xmas is around the corner and I'll probably be able to get a new guitar so I made this thread for constructive opinions on an Agile Hornet 7

http://www.rondomusic.com/hornetpro7wh.html

I'm a lover of every music genre but I already have a Les paul to cover those needs. Now I want a metal guitar, I love the Flying V shape and zomg, with 7 strings so I found the White Hornet 7. Is it sexy to you guys? Worth it? Toss me some opinions on it, what do you think about it? etc etc

Thank you!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
It's a beautiful guitar, but be weary. It could be made in china, and may crap out after a while. However, if it's a gift, I say go for it!
Quote by Beebaboo
It's a beautiful guitar, but be weary. It could be made in china, and may crap out after a while. However, if it's a gift, I say go for it!

They're made in Korea actually. I'd still be weary of it even though rondomusic's return policy is pretty cool.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I was originally going for a RR3 but I only like the trans-black and eerie dess swirls and that plus a case = too expensive I'd say.

Edit: Let's not forget it is the only Flying 7V you'll see in quite a price range I think.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Last edited by RR787 at Nov 18, 2008,
If not the Hornet, there's always the beautiful Ghost 7 on the site.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300