Ok so my band has been communicating with this booking agency that wants to send us on tour this summer. So we have this "offical" band email that weve been communicating with them through.

We sent them a list of cities and dates so that they could book venues in those places, and
we didnt get an email back from them for like 4 days so i sent them an email that was like "guys just making sure u got our last email" etc.

Anyways, the email us back and their like, "why cant you find some fill ins? seirously guys, we rly want u to go on this tour". so they thought that we wouldnt be able to all go... so i email them back like "what are u talking about..we can all go"

SO HERES THE KICKER: he emails us back saying, "this is the email we got from u guys eariler"

So HERE is an exact copy of an email that we apparently sent them:

Hey this is Adam from Pinkleef; sorry to use a different email but my computer crashed and I can't sign on from a different one.

Anyways, I just wanted to inform you that our band will no longer be able to go on tour next year, as some parents of band members are not comfortable with the idea of cross-country travel -- they're pretty dead-set on not allowing it to happen. Sorry, but I and the rest of the band would like thank you SO much for all your help. And hey, you never know, we may come back in a couple years!

WE DID NOT SEND THIS. it was an imposter who just about ****ED up our tour completely.
SDKFBJHuiahgvoisjdFCUIACH im so pissed of right now

anyways, any simmilar stories about people trying to **** up your band for no good reason?
Roflmaololollol Pwnd!!!!!
on a more serious note once the singers girlfriend wanted him to quit becuase he had no time for her...come on
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
People will always try to ruin you. The trick is to just ignore them and be the better man (or band).
Look at it optimistically: you can practice more and record more material instead.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
no it wasnt. i know who it is. and i did tell them to only accept correspondance from our band email from now on, so the tours still on . also, he makes fake band pages of us on facebook and myspace, and even fake FAN/HATER pages. its one person with like 7 diff pages. kinda stalker-ish, eh?
Ask the drummer. I'm sure he sent it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
trace the ip adress and beat the sh_t outa someone

amen.
That's why I often times prefer the phone over e-mail when it comes to things as important as this.

Just safer.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ask the drummer. I'm sure he sent it.

always blaming the drummer. so immature of you. everyone knows drummers are illiterate.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
always blaming the drummer. so immature of you. everyone knows drummers are illiterate.

Maybe he was a smart drummer.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Maybe he was a smart drummer.

he could easily have been a square triangle as well then, no?
#DTWD
Well, that's good you got it sorted out. I hope you find the guy, he does sound like a stalker.
if i've learned anything from scooby doo, the stalker is most likely a hologram and it's actually old man higgins who believes he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and that dog.
#DTWD
hire a nerd, get him to ttrack his IP address, find his location, find out who he is, beat his ass, smash his face, use his skull as a bowl for when you make soup out of his blood and entrails. then do the same to everyone who is genetically connected to him. then, write a song about it.
Quote by Draken
this is why paper media is superior to electronic.

That doesn't make sense, if anything, letters would be easier to fake than e-mail if the persons you're trying to contact know your e-mail address. Anyone can send a letter and pretend to be you, there's no way to check who it came from.
Originally Posted by rg1826
i have a ... small-ish penis and want to extend i how can i do so ive ryyed fapping but it doent work any tips?

I'll never forget
Not really send a drop of blood and your genetic identifiers with each letter.
Quote by Draken
Not really send a drop of blood and your genetic identifiers with each letter.

What if they found AIDS?
"Hey guys, good news is that we definitely know you're the ones contacting us... But err, you all have AIDS... Soooo... Band practice is fun then?"
Quote by metalblaster
hire a nerd, get him to ttrack his IP address, find his location, find out who he is, beat his ass, smash his face, use his skull as a bowl for when you make soup out of his blood and entrails. then do the same to everyone who is genetically connected to him. then, write a song about it.

Winner.
Quote by Thepoison92
What if they found AIDS?
"Hey guys, good news is that we definitely know you're the ones contacting us... But err, you all have AIDS... Soooo... Band practice is fun then?"

I've never had any experiences like that, thankfully.
Quote by GrungeJunkie

I've never had any experiences like that, thankfully.

Thankfully? Man, you have no idea of the fun you're missing out on