We are taking a family trip to Kansas City, so to any of you KC natives, if you could go to any one music store in or around KC where would you go?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko

the pear palace
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Quote by the heretic 1

the pear palace

I guess this is what i get for asking the pit.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Ask happytimeharry. He lives there.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Well, if you're looking for new rather than used, you could always go to the Musician's Friend outlet store. It's inside their main warehouse, which is right outside of the city on 10 Highway. The selection of clearance/scratch & dent stuff is usually pretty large. There are undoubtedly better stores in the area, but I don't get over that direction too often.
I agree with going to the Musicians Friend outlet store in Randolph, MO...its a couple miles east of 435 on the Missouri side. Other than that, I don't know any others in MO, I'm from KCK. Kansas side, try Funky Munky in Shawnee, Guitar Center in Overland Park, Big Dudes on Broadway downtown, Guitar Source in Overland Park (by the Oak Park Mall). That's all I can think of off the top of my head.