so they're kinda like arpeggios ish... It's like the intro to paradise city and the guitar intro part to under pressure by queen. Umm idk how else to describe it it's like an arpeggio but not entirely. If anyone knows what these are called and can hook me up with more examples of these I would really appreciate it
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
apreggios...in paradise city its just mixed with strums, I think youre thinking that apreggios are simply going up and down the notes in chord, but in this instance its just picking the notes in chords just not in the same order
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by nemjeff13
apreggios...in paradise city its just mixed with strums, I think youre thinking that apreggios are simply going up and down the notes in chord, but in this instance its just picking the notes in chords just not in the same order

ya probably so how could I go about finding more/making my own?
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by trutrojan8
ya probably so how could I go about finding more/making my own?

Make a chord. Any chord. Pick the notes out individually, in any order you please. Feel free to throw in a hammer on to a suspensed chord or something.
Quote by Flying Couch
Make a chord. Any chord. Pick the notes out individually, in any order you please. Feel free to throw in a hammer on to a suspensed chord or something.

+1

It's not any more complicated thatn that.

Play a chord, just don't play all the notes at once.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com