Hey guys,

Not so sure where to put this...sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Just downloaded Reaper, and it seems pretty cool so far, just wondering how to make sub groups of tracks? I have 8 drum tracks and 3 guitar tracks currently, how can I group the drum tracks together so I can see just those when I click on the group? Is there a way to do this? I used the searchbar, nothing came up, also searched Google a little bit.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and if you have any tips or anything else on Reaper, please post them, I'd appreciate any little tricks you guys have. Thanks!
you can use "folder" tracks,

for the 8 drum tracks:
create a new track and call it something like "Drum Folder", move this track to just above the first drum track, then click the little folder icon to the right of the track name. it will turn green or something. this means that the track is now a "folder" and the tracks belowq it are inside that folder.
then click the folder icon on the LAST of the drum tracks, to make it turn red which means that it is the last track in the folder.

all the tracks in the folder will route through the folder track and you can control the level with the folder track fader.
Last edited by TheDriller at Nov 19, 2008,