i noticede we have the same friend AMY@HOU....she wanted to book my band (MPA) for a show but sadly we couldnt do it that day
Thanks man!
Yeah that lady's with bigtime or afton as its now called
we've had pretty good luck with them
head banging to that? haha not bad. One thing I can't stand is a song with out a unique riff or some kind of guitar solo, mix it up ... right now it's kinda coming of as cheap punk.
This is the band that played for a really long time a t CC homecoming carnival... I think.
not bad sorta sounds like Blink-182 with an extra guitar
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Thanks man
We're going for the blink kinda sound but with a little more depth
Songwriting just doesn't come easily at fifteen haha
Quote by sgrgrocker
Check out This Isn't Over for a guitar solo
and thanks for the input ha

Well, what can I say? that was a very punky solo. I'm into more bluesy hard rock, so i'm probably being to hard on you guys.
haha its cool man
i mean im a hardrock fan and i could bust you out a slash lick
but its just not really what we're about
thanks for listening though!
Haha, I know what you mean. Everyone in my band is fifteen and it's them damn lyrics, we just haven't had enough life experience for truly deep ones yet.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Poor vocals. All else sounds pretty good.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Very punk, and it's not bad.

However, I don't like the vocalist, he struggles sometimes to stay in tune. I.e. "no...oow" on the first track. Also, bit of a cliche'd chord progression. With or Without You by U2, Dammit by Blink 182, and How Far We've Come (to name a few) follow the same progression (sounds like I, V, vi, V?)
hey guys thanks for the input
im the lead guitarist/vocalist and the only reason im the singer is simply cuz there's noone better around haha
i'm hoping that as with guitar, my voice will improve with practice and time
and as for the chord progression yeah its pretty overused
but once again, these were our first songs written, and we havent gotten a chance to record any of our new material which is definitely more innovative
thanks guys!