I know alot of people don't like his sound or playing for that matter, but i love it, and I'm trying to compile a list of of gear that he used while playing for Nine Inch Nails, and a seperate list for the gear he used in GNR.

I'm looking for specific pedals, amps, guitars, pickups, etc. i want a list of specific stuff..

and while we're at it, Can someone help me out with some amp settings as well?

if anyone can help me in any way possible it would be greatly appreciated. I wanna get this stuff together as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
I know on this latest NIN tour he was using the Goldtop pretty much all the time. At least when he wasn't busting out a crazy solo on the recorder (I kid you not).

And I'm not sure but I think it might have some active pups in there too. (Don't quote me though!)

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Quote by Sputnik1

i did, thats the problem. lol.

and i know he's running more than just that with his effects.. i remember seeing a picture on his website with all of his pedals n stuff, but they site isnt up as of right now cause he's still on tour with NIN..

uh any luck with amp settings? anyone? im looking to get this tone quick as possible. Thanks for the help you guys!
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Last edited by Archetype00 at Nov 18, 2008,
anything? anybody?
Quote by humperdunk