yo.

does anyone know how i can use my kp3 as a midi controller in fl or ableton or something.

and can i do it through the usb?

cheers.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by FunkasPuck
yo.

does anyone know how i can use my kp3 as a midi controller in fl or ableton or something.

cheers.

I don't know how you could use it as a MIDI controller but you can't use it through the USB port, you need a MIDI card.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
KP's are badass.

/nohelp

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
theres a usb out on the pad
Quote by FunkasPuck
yo.

cheers.

If someone from 30 years ago read this they would think it was a different language.
Quote by Godzilla1969
If someone from 30 years ago read this they would think it was a different language.

Not really. It's just specialized terminology in a certain field. Doesn't have much to do with time differences.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Not really. It's just specialized terminology in a certain field. Doesn't have much to do with time differences.

What are you trying to tell me?
Quote by Xiaoxi

it sort of does since that field didn't even exist 30 years ago.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
while this is a love discussion about the days of yore, does anyone have an answer for me?
Quote by FunkasPuck
while this is a love discussion about the days of yore, does anyone have an answer for me?

Nay, gentle knight.
Quote by Godzilla1969

What are you trying to tell me?

I dunno.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it sort of does since that field didn't even exist 30 years ago.

But it has more to do with the fact that it's specialized terminology. An ordinary person 30 years ago wouldn't have understood anything in the fields of neuroscience or quantum physics or advanced mechanics either. And actually, the field of electronic music technology did exist 30 years ago.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Nov 18, 2008,
Quote by FunkasPuck

I gave you an answer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I gave you an answer.

now i just need help with the actual controlling. havent a clue when it comes to that.