im looking for a new camcorder that cost less than $100. i want it to be ok quality, i know its not going to be the best for under$100
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
$100 will be best spent on an old mini DV player on ebay. You ain't gonna get anything else for that money. Do they still sell mini-dv's?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
$100 will be best spent on an old mini DV player on ebay. You ain't gonna get anything else for that money. Do they still sell mini-dv's?

They sell mini rice cakes
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan
They sell mini rice cakes

Then there's your answer threadstarter.

You need a mini rice-cake recorder.
why would i want a mini dvd player
(\__/)
that is not wat i asked for i asked if anyone knows of a camcorder for under 100 dollars
(\__/)
I personally think unless your going to get a camera that records to a harddrive mini DV is your best option. I would look into Sony, they're going to be the best quality. For 100 youre really pushing it though, you'd probably get better quality using the video function on a regular digital camera.
look i want a camcorder that can record to an sd card
(\__/)
Quote by bandet232

100 dollars isn't gonna get you a camcorder
look into older miniDV cams on eBay. The low end solid state and hard drive cams are not good at all yet. MiniDV is the best choice IMO

Mark Apsolon on YouTube has an older video comparing two "budget" cams that recorded to SD cards for under $200. You may want to look into that.

edit, link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VeNL_sgzs

You may be able to find more up to date versions of these on ebay now for around $100 but any lower than that wont get you anything more than a web cam...
Last edited by moody07747 at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by bandet232

DV is a camcorder format, unless you are using some really out there definition for camcorder.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by bandet232
that is not wat i asked for i asked if anyone knows of a camcorder for under 100 dollars

MiniDV is a camcorder format you numpty.