Page 1 of 2
So I'm riding the "activity bus" home from after school detention and I'm about 5 miles from my house when I overhead this group of black people, yes I DO see in color, talking about how grateful they are Obama won, the gas prices are under 2 bucks and if McCain would've been president the gas would've been at like 4.50 or higher.

So being myself, I couldn't resist the urge to turn around and start up.
Me: "You know Obama isn't in office yet, right"
Reply: "Huh?"
Me: "Yeah.. Not until January dude, he had no affect on that"
Reply: "Well he had more effect than Bush"
Me: "Haha... Idiots."
Reply: "You don't like Obama do you?"
Me: "No.."
Reply: "Your racist aren't you?"
Me: "Me?, Yes. Haha."

Well I had myself some pissed off "homies."

Anyone else like screwing with random people? Or people of a different ethnicity? Or just random idiots.
Whats a sig?
Yes, I love messing with people of other ethnicity because they are just that. I love finding Mexicans, and then beating them with an American flag. Tis fun.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

The title of this thread should be "Times you overheard someone get something wrong and had to be an asshole about it"
Quote by freedoms_stain
The title of this thread should be "Times you overheard someone get something wrong and had to be an asshole about it"

Indubitably dude, But that's a little long isn't it?
Whats a sig?
So I was sitting on the bus today, discussing President-elect Obama with some friends of mine. Then this ****ing stupid kid talks about how he's racist and tries to outsmart us, being a total dick. We were going to INTERRUPT his heartbeat, but we decided not to, since we aren't dicks.

▲ ▲

I see a piece of shit and he has a Metallica avatar and lives in SE Georgia.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sometimes its not actually a fat persons fault they're fat.
I'm Tyler
Quote by AcousticSlayer
You are the reason America struggles. You self-righteous, ignorant person. Racism is pointless.

Look.. I've taken enough crap. I have a few black friends, but I deal with so much of their reverse racist BS where I live its hard to not retaliate.
Whats a sig?
Quote by Oheric
Indubitably dude, But that's a little long isn't it?
Nah, you just go "Times you overheard..." then finish the sentence in the 1st post.

Piss easy.
Quote by Oheric
Look.. I've taken enough crap. I have a few black friends, but I deal with so much of their reverse racist BS where I live its hard to not retaliate.

What the hell do you mean by "reverse racist"?

OH ****, look what I dropped her, maybe Captain DickwankerblackpersonshootingskinheadnazipedophilerapistWBCjoiningbastard should have a look.

▲ ▲

Quote by synpet713192

Probably when they're racist to you because their great-grandparents that they never met were "slaves" even though they moved to North America less than 30 years ago.
Quote by synpet713192

I know it really doesn't make that much sense. But when most people think of Racism they think White against anyone else. So reverse would be anyone else against white people.
Whats a sig?
Quote by Oheric

Reverse racism? You kinda make it sound like blacks can't be racist torwards whites...
You guys act like that every black person goes around beating people and shanking everyone. Stereooooooooooooooooooooooooootyping.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Stereooooooooooooooooooooooooootyping.

I type in 5.1 surround.
sup?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
You guys act like that every black person goes around beating people and shanking everyone. Stereooooooooooooooooooooooooootyping.

No we don't, but if you walk up to a group of blacks and say that you are racist. Just like with any other race, you probably won't walk away unscathed.
White guy here, raised in the Deep South with lots of racism from both sides. I think Obama is the best thing that's happened to this country in a long time. He is very charismatic, a powerful speaker, and he has some great ideas for reform. He has been handed a **** sandwich from Bush. He has his work cut out for him. In my own self interest as an American, I wish him the best.
Quote by n2dabloo
White guy here, raised in the Deep South with lots of racism from both sides. I think Obama is the best thing that's happened to this country in a long time. He is very charismatic, a powerful speaker, and he has some great ideas for reform. He has been handed a **** sandwich from Bush. He has his work cut out for him. In my own self interest as an American, I wish him the best.

I'm NOT saying he is Hitler, however Hitler was a very "charismatic powerful speaker" as well. I'm NOT saying you shouldn't support our president I just had to tell the pit this little story and see if they had anything similar occur.
Whats a sig?
Those guys are stupid, gasses prices got down to 2.50 before the elections were over, and it is down to 2 dollars before obama is president, not during his presidency, what happens when a person is not in office after they are elected does not count, until they are officially in office, in addition the president's power is limited to veto, military comand and apointing supreme court replacements.
Quote by AcousticSlayer
I think they are entitled. They have no power. Barak is ONE MAN. There are 565 other men, predominantly white, that control our government, not counting cooperate America.

the country is predominately white....
Quote by Oheric
I know it really doesn't make that much sense. But when most people think of Racism they think White against anyone else. So reverse would be anyone else against white people.

Reverse-Racism is the upholding a minority race above all other race, the opposite of oppressing a minority race. It is equally unfair. It exists in welfare policies and affirmitive action.
see, I don't see in color, I see in black and white...
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
see, I don't see in color, I see in black and white...

...and Asian?
STOP THIS THREAD !

Continue...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
No we don't, but if you walk up to a group of blacks and say that you are racist. Just like with any other race, you probably won't walk away unscathed.

except white people because we would be like 'Just clean the pool buddy'
Page 1 of 2