i never said it was good.

i think its horrendous

its obviously sped up
sup, my name is abe
No why the hell would I want to watch a video about ****? I could at least watch 2G1C, at least that has breasticles.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

"breasticles"

wow even dylan himself couldnt come up with a word so profound
sup, my name is abe
Quote by freedoms_stain
INSANE or like, really boring.

Really Boring.

Wake me up when he learns melody.
Exactly how I feel.

Evgeny Kissin is a great example of a prodigy.
Quote by abluesman100
i never said it was good.

i think its horrendous

its obviously sped up

It's not sped up at all, he's just terrible.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i watched the cat until it left 40 seconds in it didnt come back and i wasted 4 more minutes of life

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
i thought so too but it's not sped up you can see the cat and a hand in the background and they're moving normally
So insane I forgot to scream.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
One of the funniest youtube comments I've read in a while.

"dam seth u rokin btw soz bout me bein better than u comments on da other vids i cant play for **** and any1 hoos says hes **** go suk dik u little assholey priks KEEP ROKIN SETH U ARE A PRODIGY!!!!!!"
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
One of the funniest youtube comments I've read in a while.

"dam seth u rokin btw soz bout me bein better than u comments on da other vids i cant play for **** and any1 hoos says hes **** go suk dik u little assholey priks KEEP ROKIN SETH U ARE A PRODIGY!!!!!!"

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
i watched the cat until it left 40 seconds in it didnt come back and i wasted 4 more minutes of life

I too was watching the cat... -_-
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Despite the horrendous tone and pointless shredding, ya gotta at least give the little guy some credit for his speed.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Damn, he's really jacking off that fretboard. Yeah I didn't make it through a minute of that..failure.
Quote by SURFraptor7
Despite the horrendous tone and pointless shredding, ya gotta at least give the little guy some credit for his speed.

No I haven't, it was pure slop and not even particularly fast slop.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Kata Dante
I too was watching the cat... -_-

Weird, I was watching the cat too.