i cant find a footswitch foir my b-52 at 112 anywhere and i wanan switch from clean to distortion.. i was wonderign what are some good pedals for hardrock/metal/punk i wanna be able to switch from clean to Dist!!! and maybe some good effects too

i would love some advise cause theres millions of pedals and i dont know hwere to begin
They didn't include the footswitch?

Thats what you need to switch between channels and Ods n ****. go to GC and demand one
I think most footswitches will work with your amp if all you want to do is switch channels. Try the marshall 1-button one.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Roland has decent latching footswitches.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Should have gotten one with your amp at GC, I know I did.

Get over there and bash some skulls for it
WTLTL 2011
Yeah seriously, the one I'm going to buy today doesn't have a footswitch in front of it (at 212) and I'm going to say "listen can I have the footswitch from the half stack over there?"

Lol they'll do it.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
lol i asked them they said my amp needed a specific footswitch 4 it to work and it didnt come with the amp soo ****...