Quote by xrawrockkillsx
is the best?
im getting one tomorrow. i can get everyone but the dare for free, so im looking for the best one.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice&deviceType=Phones&sortOption=priceSort#

thanks to anyone that helps!

Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
im getting a new one soon, so i decided to give it a look

The samsung glyde is fairly nice, and samsung makes good reliable phones - simple touch screen with a useful keyboard if you text a lot

Samsung alias, which i have now, is very dependable. its fairly cheap, useful, and really doesn't take much getting used to unless you're impatient or have really fat fingers

EnV2 is very nice

the new blackberry (storm, is it?) - i dont think its out yet but it will be amazing - an iphone competitor for sure - EDIT comes out on the 21st

basically, i suggest not buying a motorola. I have never seen a good motorola, and after owning a razr i will never buy one again. after that, the choice comes down to what you use your phone for.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
cellphones for the fail

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
i like the chocolate 2
im mad that they don't sell em at some stores
i want another one i lost mine and all they got is the stupid 3
Dick+strings= owww
LG Dare
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
The chocolate is free. And a sweet phone.
Whats a sig?
Quote by chipmunksurfer

the new blackberry (storm, is it?) - i dont think its out yet but it will be amazing - an iphone competitor for sure - EDIT comes out on the 21st

NO! My Uncle tests technology stuff for free before it comes out, and he got the BlackBerry Storm. It is probably the biggest let-down ever. The screen is not made well, the programs are sub-par, and it does not even come close to the Iphone.

Back on topic, I have the Voyager, it's a little bulky, but I love it. It's probably the best phone ever made for txting, so if that's your thing, get it.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
^thats interesting, im glad you told me - ill definitely look to try it out before even considering it now

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
i personally like the voyager and glyde. I have the original enV, which is better than the enV 2 imo. If you like touch screen but want a qwerty keyboard, i would suggest one of the aforementioned.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
i personally like the voyager and glyde. I have the original enV, which is better than the enV 2 imo. If you like touch screen but want a qwerty keyboard, i would suggest one of the aforementioned.

i have the original enV as well. i was leaning towards those two, but i dont know which to pick.
my cousin has the voyager, and my friend has the glyde. If you prefer a flip phone - voyager, a slide- glyde. i personally would go with the voyager.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
^thats interesting, im glad you told me - ill definitely look to try it out before even considering it now

Alright, but there is also a major downfall to typing. You have to click the screen whenever to type a letter for it to respond (yes, teh screen clicks). And also, if you even graze the letter next to it, it will but the undesired letter, or both letters down, causing a pain in the ass while txting or surfing the web.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb