Just throwing this out there to see. Epiphone flying v, black with white pickguard, and comes with form fitting hard shell case.

I can get pics if there is any interest, shoot me some offers or whatever. Interested in EMG's, other metal guitars. Just seeing what was available and what was offered. Thanks for any interest, I appreciate it and will respond to any PM's.

Thanks.
My DK10D? Link in signature.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Jango22
My DK10D? Link in signature.

I'll have to pass actually, sorry, But it seems you are having problems with the trem, as well as the Duncan pickups were swapped out. I don't really want a guitar where I'd have to get service on it. I'd rather just plug in and play. I actually just brought back a used Epi because of the fact I'd have to put another 100$ into for upgrades and a setup.

Thanks anyways though.
Pickups aren't that bad, actually. I just dont have a good amp to hear them through...
And i'm working on the trem (really, the only prob is the bar). It just needs a new nut, which I should be able to get quite easily.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
PM'd
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Handbuilt 6-string V
Pod HD300
Sorry to all those who showed interest, but someone showed up today with 300$ cash and money walks so this is now sold. Thanks again for the interest and sorry for anyone who was interested.
So, I thought this was in the bag, but turns out she decided to go with something else. If there is enough interest again I'll sell it, or keep it and try putting some new pickups in it.

Bump to the top anyhoots.
I'm quite interested, what would you think of a Epiphone Deluxe G400 in vintage sunburst? It's in new condition, aside from pick marks on the pickguard. Interested?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
PM'ed
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo