Page 1 of 3
And started getting ready for work. I was surprised at how tired I still was, having slept from 12 to 7.30. Anyways, took a shower, made breakfast, brushed my teeth, and wondered if I still had enough time to go on UG for a while before catching my bus at 8.30. I looked at the clock, and it's

FREAKING 4.50 AM

For some reason I hadn't bothered to look at the clock when I woke up.

Don't you hate it when this happens?`Has it happened to anyone else?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 18, 2008,
That's why I have TWO clocks.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i love it when this happens because i either go back to sleep or do something meaningless like go on the computadora.
I always look at the clock when I wake up. That way I can see how much longer I can laze around.
. I can honestly say this has never happened to me.

edit: OH DAMN! I thought it said PM. Nvm, that has happened to me.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
This used to happen to me alot in the winter when I was little. You know when you go to bed at like 8 or 9 when you're like 8 but your parents don't go to bed to like 11 or 12, so you've been asleep for a few hours, then you hear them getting ready for bed in the bathroom, but you assume they're actually just getting up and it's dark in the morning in winter so it doesn't twig that it's still dark so you get up until someone explains the deal.
I've woken at midnight, thinking it was 6, and I brushed my teeth but nothing that extreme.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by freedoms_stain
This used to happen to me alot in the winter when I was little. You know when you go to bed at like 8 or 9 when you're like 8 but your parents don't go to bed to like 11 or 12, so you've been asleep for a few hours, then you hear them getting ready for bed in the bathroom, but you assume they're actually just getting up and it's dark in the morning in winter so it doesn't twig that it's still dark so you get up until someone explains the deal.

Happened to me many times. Happened about a week ago.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That happens to me on school days. At least I'm fully awake for class...and then I crash upon returning home.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I wake up everyday an hour before my alarm goes off. I hate it so much.

i cant say i've ever done that. I have 5 alarms set and I still can't get up. I'm always well aware of the time i get up so I know exactly how long i can sleep til hah. (i'm late aaaa lotttt)
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
Quote by Paquijón
I don't understand how this could happen? Don't you set your alarm for 7:00, or do you just habitually wake up on your own?

I always wake up by myself, usually just a couple of minutes before the alarm goes off
Quote by Paquijón
I don't understand how this could happen? Don't you set your alarm for 7:00, or do you just habitually wake up on your own?

that was point. he woke up at like 4 AM, which is before his alarm went off
happened to me a couple days ago.

I was pissed when I was ready to leave and I found out it was 4am.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I love waking up around 4:30. When that happens, I get to go back to sleep for a couple of hours. Yes! I wake up very rested but never with morning wood...
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
This has never happened to me... but as unfortunate it is, I wish that it had cuz its one of those things that sucks but is always a good story and just a funny experience in the long run
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

I wish that would happen to me, I'm a habitually late person.
Every day I get up with the grace and poise of a wounded rhino.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
That's the best feeling in the world when I wake up and think it's time to get up but still have a couple hours to sleep.
Quote by Just Andrew
That's why I have TWO cocks.

This is how I read it, and I laughed quite a bit.
it happened once a few years ago.

i woke up around 1am, and was about to get a shower when my dad saw me and sent me back to bed. luckily he was just getting home from work and happened to see me.
Happened to me once. I took a shower, got out and looked at the clock and noticed I wasn't supposed to wake up for another hour. I was really tired so I went back to sleep naked with only a towel.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I woke up on a weekend once like it was a school day and it's like 7 o clock in the morning and i'm about to get in the shower and remembered it was Sunday, so I just went back to bed.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Happened to me once last year. Except I saw what time it was when I woke up.

Unfortunately, for some reason I suddenly believed this was the time I was supposed to wake up. I usually got up at like 6:00 and my bus came around 6:30 or so. I'd woken up at like 5:00, and the first thing I did was look at the clock as I always do, then my first thought was "I wonder why no one else is up", 'cause usually I'll hear my mom outside of my room, and she usually pushes my door open as she walks past to wake me up.

So I get up and I'm ready to leave and all, and I still don't see my mom up or anything, so I go to my parent's room and go "Hey, aren't you supposed to wake up?" since she still had to get up my brother and sister for school and all, and she looks at the clock and goes "It's 5:30!" and I just went "Yea, I know."

This is when she informed me that I didn't have to go anywhere for an hour.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Quote by CoreysMonster
I always wake up by myself, usually just a couple of minutes before the alarm goes off

me too. everyone follows an internal clock. but i love when you wake up earlier. gives me more time to get ready and watch t.v and stuff.
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

I often wake up a few minutes before my alarm clock... I just go back to sleep. I'm worse than iceman the Rhino guy. It's nice when you wake up at like 3AM then go back to bed. You always feel really well rested when you do get up.

Speaking of getting up... I need to write an English paper before I go to bed, and then get up at 9. I'm trying to start getting up at 9 everyday. That way I don't waste time sleeping till 10 or even 11:30 on other days. I think my teachers are tired of me always being 5 minutes late to class... or more.
Yeah I once did that same thing and facepalmed afterwards, I just said forget it and went back to sleep in my regular clothes.

On another note one time I got up at like 3 am but I was sleepwalking and I started to take a shower when my dad opened the door but he couldnt see me, he was like WTF are you doing? and I said IDK and went back to bed.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Nov 19, 2008,
Nothing like that has happened to me before, but something similar has.

I remember back in middle school I was taking a nap and when I woke up the clock said 7:30 or something. I went downstairs to tell my mom that I was going to be late for football practice and that we needed to hurry up and leave (we practiced in the morning before school actually started). She gave me a blank stare and then I realized it was PM and not AM. It was usually dark around 7 or so in the morning, and it was dark and side, so I thought it was the morning. Needless, to say I felt like an idiot.
I dream that i wake up and do my morning thing/routine, and i actually think i'm awake. Then i wake up for real, ending my dream, and am very dissapointed that i have to go through all that again.
Once. It was a wednesday.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Nearly annoying as looking for the pick that's either in your hand or in your mouth!! Or the shades on your head.

Come on, we've all been there...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

I had to be at work at seven one morning...
Woke up believing I was late..
got completely ready for the day while ignoring the clock in my room...
Got in my car
Turned it on
Saw that it was 230AM
And swore really loud.
Quote by thedefrockednun

DAMN YOU I SIGGED HER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand, in the name of the rt, that you change your sig...

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Quote by rigiddigits
RT meet!! Of epic global proportions!!!*
*world may asplode due to unprecedented levels of awesome.
Page 1 of 3