You Don't Know by 50 cent and Eminem just came up on iTunes and I have to say that song is awesome. I haven't listened to that song since I stopped listening to pop gangsta rap type crap years ago but that song is actually really good now that I'm listening to it.

So, pit, any songs you suddenly loved all over again after a long time?

edit: i actually didn't stop listening to that kinda music completely but I haven't listened to that song in a while.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Last edited by vartanspartan at Nov 18, 2008,
Nope.

:|
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
There are bad ideas for threads, and then there are bad ideas for threads.

yours is the latter
The Decemberists. I liked them at first. Then didn't really listen to them. Then I was with my sister and her husband and we were listening to them in the car. I fell in love with them all over again.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Billy Talent and Priums......
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Yeah same thing here with the rap.
I heard a Lloyd Banks song half a year ago and it all flooded back, and now rap/rnb is one my favourite genres.
im too jealous of your thread idea to respond so im just going to call it crap.

Good Day!
I'm listening to a lot of Primus again.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I can't think of any, but there's a lot of stuff that I thought sucked when it came out...or, more likely, had a closed mind to. Now, with an open mind, I'm finding that it really is pretty good. But, that goes for almost any music... if you open your mind and give it an ACTUAL chance, you'll find that A LOT of music has at least some redeeming qualities. Occasionally, by having a more open mind, you'll discover whole new "worlds" to dive into and inspire you. I was kind of that way with Pink Floyd when I was much younger. I always thought they were boring and sort of ignored them...just didn't understand why they were so popular. Then...in 1994, I saw them on the Division Bell tour (just to say I saw Pink Floyd). I expected to be bored, and even imagined that I might fall asleep (lol). Boy, was I wrong. I was completely mesmerized (and that was without Waters and drug-free). I can say that night completely changed my life, artistically speaking. It gave me a whole new perspective on music, and what became one of my all-time favorite bands. And, of course, their whole back catalog to discover!