dude , im like totally in love with this girl .....we go to the same law coaching class on sundays..well basically shes just awesome in all respects ..plus she thinks im cute. :yay:..,..but i found out recently that she has a crush on this other guy and i dont know who...i cant just let her go ....what am i gonna do.? ( sorry about not posting in the relationship thread but im desperate for a quick solution)
Kill her dog, then tell her. Girls like honesty.

(this is why I never post relationship stuff on forums like The Pit)
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by shattamakar
( sorry about not posting in the relationship thread but im desperate for a quick solution)

The quick solution you'll get here is "Rape."

In summation, Relationship Thread.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

dude honestly just go tell her how you feel

don't tell her that you are in love with her, but tell her how you feel about her before this other guy gets with her
1. Ur NOT in love with her maybe lust or u really like her but not love.
2. If she likes someone else then u have no chance so dont even bother cause it will only hurt u more in the long run. U dont want to be with someone who doesnt really want to be with u. Dont let her just settle for u but if she really starts to like u then awesome! Just be really friendly and talk to her a lot to get her attention and try to put it out their that u might be interested
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Quote by pearlJam_31490
1. Ur NOT in love with her maybe lust or u really like her but not love.

Holy shit! A real psychic!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

i would suggest telling the other guy that she has a penis. If that fails punch him in the throat and kick him in the nuts as hard as you can. Once on the ground tie him up, put him in your car or a car you jacked, drive to the nearest rail road tracks. place him on the tracks, naked making sure his "manhood" is on the tracks and let the train do its work. Then tell the girl how you feel.

if train tracks are a no go, drive to a secluded area and bury him alive.
i agree with sigur. tell her how you feel. dont worry about the other guy cuz bein an asshole to him is just gonna make u look like a dousche in front of the girl. take her out and do nice things for her. dont over do it tho.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
ask to get diner with you, get to know her. You may find that your attraction to her is based on physical attraction, and after spending an evening with her, you'll want to shoot yourself: problem solved.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
yeah no prob man. the pit is the greatest place for advice at times, but I strongly suggest you listen to what i said.

good luck man, and let me know how it goes or something.
Quote by SteveHouse
Holy shit! A real psychic!

Ok well if im the psychic then u can be the counselor and tell me how he loves someone that he has never even dated and from the sound of it hardly knows?
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau