Page 1 of 2
So I saw my former stepdad today at my place of work today. I immediately became very enraged. I felt myself wanting to attack him and just beat him. I even had a razorblade on me from opening boxes. I don't think he saw me though. This dude, I can't prove it but I'm 90% sure he beat my mom, she'd have bruises that she would claim was from "biking" but I never even saw her go out to ride. He would also blame me for essetially all his problems. I could never ****ing stand up for myself either. He had me scared of him and I feel like I could have stopped his bull**** if I hadn't been scared. The worst part of it all though is, I saw him with another lady meaning she has probably done the same thing. I've never felt the urge to attack someone soooo much in my whole ****ing life.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Swat Man
kill him. its only a jail sentence.

Honestly to me the jail sentence would be totally ****ing worth it. You don't realize how much I hate this man.
Go to a pay phone and call the cops leave an anonymous tip that he is beating the woman
if hes that miserable of a human being he is most likely living an equally miserable life. Let him leave your life to rot in his own
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by ironman45
if hes that miserable of a human being he is most likely living an equally miserable life. Let him leave your life to rot in his own

Karma will give him what he deserves
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by andOverTheHills
Karma will give him what he deserves

But what if I'm supposed to be karma's means of giving him what he deserves.
Quote by XAkitAX
slice his cockles

with a long and shiny blade

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Attacking him would not be the right thing to do.

...then again, I'm not one for doing things rationally. If someone hit my mom I would physically and mentally make their lives a living hell.
Psychological warfare, it's the only answer.
Find his phone number and call him every night at 3:33 A.M.
Break into his house, leave every door open, break all the lights in his house (but steal nothing).
Leave a massive amount of crickets in his attic so the incessant chirping will make him want to claw his eyes out.
I'm sure you can get creative.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by tayroar

Haha wow I never thought of that... you have a very good point there my friend.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Quote by tayroar

ahhhh, those questions are not for you to ponder, only you can know the true meaning of what you do not know
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by ironman45
Haha wow I never thought of that... you have a very good point there my friend.

See that is why I never liked the idea of destiny or whatever because it causes some people to sit idly by waiting for some universal force to act for them when they should act themselves.
Quote by Sublimical
Go to a pay phone and call the cops leave an anonymous tip that he is beating the woman

this is seriously the best thing to do
I know I should be the bigger person, but good lord this person ****ed so much of my life, I obviously still have issues from him he essentially ruined my life from 5th to 8th grade. It is really hard to want anything but revenge from him. I want to **** him up sooo badly. Maybe not kill him but hurt him badly and make sure he knows it was me who did it.
Quote by tayroar
I know I should be the bigger person, but good lord this person ****ed so much of my life, I obviously still have issues from him he essentially ruined my life from 5th to 8th grade. It is really hard to want anything but revenge from him. I want to **** him up sooo badly. Maybe not kill him but hurt him badly and make sure he knows it was me who did it.

Get off the internet and kick him in the jaw then.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get off the internet and kick him in the jaw then.

Dude, I'm ****ing venting, I'm pissed off and letting it out. The internet is an easy place to do that. You don't have to attack me for saying stuff on the internet.
Quote by tayroar
Dude, I'm ****ing venting, I'm pissed off and letting it out. The internet is an easy place to do that. You don't have to attack me for saying stuff on the internet.

Let's imagine the most painful things we could do to him, shall we?

I think we should cut him with a tiny razor thousands of time, just little nicks in his skin. THEN we should chuck him in a pool of tobasco sauce mixed with lemon juice and raw sewage.
Quote by tayroar
Honestly to me the jail sentence would be totally ****ing worth it. You don't realize how much I hate this man.

Then what stopped you?
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
You're a better man than me.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Let's imagine the most painful things we could do to him, shall we?

I think we should cut him with a tiny razor thousands of time, just little nicks in his skin. THEN we should chuck him in a pool of tobasco sauce mixed with lemon juice and raw sewage.

That sounds pretty good. And carve The Pit rules in his face.

Quote by 3 ring binder
Then what stopped you?

There is a girl I really like that hates violence and I don't want to like go against that. Also it still is a little bit of that fear from being a kid. You know? Kinda like even though the adult elephant is aware that its much larger than its master the horrors of its childhood keep it from going against the master.
Last edited by tayroar at Nov 19, 2008,
Quote by tayroar

Exactly. If you don't gut this man's pets and leave the contents of their intestinal tracts strewn around his house, with the message "I'm coming for you" smeared across the wall of his bedroom in blood, then you will have abolished karma and upset the balance of the universe.

Do you want to upset the balance of the universe, tayroar? Hmm?
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by SeveralSpecies
WAIT!

Tell your mom to get one of these, and then seduce him...

http://www.wiredatom.com/blog/2005/09/05/anti-rape-kit/

It's essentially a dick bear trap.

Holy **** thats awesome. I want one of those and I wish I was a girl just to use that on a poor unexpecting bastard who thinks he is getting lucky.

There is a girl I really like that hates violence and I don't want to like go against that. Also it still is a little bit of that fear from being a kid. You know? Kinda like even though the adult elephant is aware that its much larger than its master the horrors of its childhood keep it from going against the master.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the fact that killing him would be murder wasn't the reason you didn't act is a little disturbing. I'm not going to pretend to know what you went through, but nothing justifies murder.
Quote by Spamwise
killing him would be murder

Hmm... an interesting point.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
make him homecoming queen, then, in his most glorious moment, dump buckets of pig blood on him.

venting doesn't solve problems. that's what violence is for.
Quote by Spamwise
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the fact that killing him would be murder wasn't the reason you didn't act is a little disturbing. I'm not going to pretend to know what you went through, but nothing justifies murder.

Yeah you can say that on your moral high horse, there are worse things than death. You have no idea what I went through it ****ing twisted me.
Quote by MakinLattes
make him homecoming queen, then, in his most glorious moment, dump buckets of pig blood on him.

Carrie? Is that the one?
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by tayroar
Yeah you can say that on your moral high horse, there are worse things than death. You have no idea what I went through it ****ing twisted me.

So saying that murder is wrong no matter what is "being on a moral high horse"?

I said I have no idea what you went through. It still does not justify murder.
Quote by Spamwise
So saying that murder is wrong no matter what is "being on a moral high horse"?

I said I have no idea what you went through. It still does not justify murder.

Yeah you have nowhere to come from to say that. If you can't empathize how can you possibly say I'm wrong? There are things that justify murder. There are many things that justify murder. I see it as eye for an eye when he ****ing killed me on the inside.
I agree with the psychological torture.
at the end, write your name in goats blood on his mirror. Leave the dead goat in his bed.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
I agree with the psychological torture.
at the end, write your name in goats blood on his mirror. Leave the dead goat in his bed.

Thats not very nice, that goat never did anything to deserve death!
Quote by iceman_8319
Psychological warfare, it's the only answer.
Find his phone number and call him every night at 3:33 A.M.
Break into his house, leave every door open, break all the lights in his house (but steal nothing).
Leave a massive amount of crickets in his attic so the incessant chirping will make him want to claw his eyes out.
I'm sure you can get creative.
this X100000000000000000000000
Quote by tayroar
Yeah you have nowhere to come from to say that. If you can't empathize how can you possibly say I'm wrong? There are things that justify murder. There are many things that justify murder. I see it as eye for an eye when he ****ing killed me on the inside.

I agree with Spamwise, you can't justify murder. But honestly, if he caused you that much emotional/psychological trauma, then return it. Anonymously harass him and threaten him so he doesn't feel safe anywhere he goes. Screw with his head and make him wish you killed him.

That's the best form of revenge.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Page 1 of 2