Old. And yes it's real.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.

Gay song.

Oh, that video sucks too
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
yea that videos pretty much gay
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Yep. Old.

Still hella funny. It's hilarious when the singer "headbangs" by spasming.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
The only thing that is more saddening than the band's performance is the audience getting into it.
f u c k y o u
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Are they playing along with a recording of the actual song????
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by Spamwise
The only thing that is more saddening than the band's performance is the audience getting into it.

They might be getting into it ironically or just 'cuz the performance is not interesting enough to simply stand and enjoy. That's what I do at ****ty local shows.
My Ears!!!!! They Bleed!!!!!!!!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.