If you don't post in this thread, you'll get everything you ever wanted, evar.

Poll: Did you post in this thread?
Poll Options
View poll results: Did you post in this thread?
Yes
3 7%
No
4 10%
Banana Hydrate
8 19%
No, but I did vote in the poll
27 64%
Voters: 42.
well your obviously retarded for not knowing how to spell ever
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
well your obviously retarded for not knowing how to spell ever

You're obviously retarded.

I already have everything that I ever wanted (apart from Isla Fisher) so I'm free to post in this thread.
Quote by jmilli2

I already have everything that I ever wanted (apart from Isla Fisher) so I'm free to post in this thread.

dammit I hate irony

I always make that mistake.
grok it.

SKREAM!

All I've ever wanted was to post in this thread.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by jmilli2

I too hate people who do not know their "yours" from their "you'res". If you have everything you ever wanted... why are you on UG?
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
All I've ever wanted was to post in this thread.

wait but not posting in this thread gives you everything you want, and you want to post in this thread, so you do but you can't get what you want so you can't post i this thread.

You've just divided by zero
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
If you're truly testing the pit's intelligence, you'd have to find a way to reward people who don't post in this thread. We understand that the title does not hold true, so who gives a ****. We can post in here with no consequence. Try again on your little experiment, kiddo.

You just wasted 30 seconds posting that. You are in the 60th percentile of stupidity on The Pit.

I win, foo.
Quote by punkman_123
I too hate people who do not know their "yours" from their "you'res". If you have everything you ever wanted... why are you on UG?

One of the things I always wanted to do was spam a guitar forum with otters. I did that, got a warning for spam and stuck around to pass the time now and again. I'm here now because I'm waiting for my pet unicorn to make me a kebab.
Dumb
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by Habit Zero
You just wasted 30 seconds posting that. You are in the 60th percentile of stupidity on The Pit.

I win, foo.

First of all, I can't waste my time. It's worthless.

Second of all, you wasted whatever time posting this thread, with a redundant poll (the second and fourth choices are the same) and one option as Banana Hydrate. Which percentile does that put you in?
This thread has entertained me in the slightest, thus I have wasted no time.

Time is far from worthless my friend.