Not sure where to really put this..

But basically I just posted some writing of mine in the blogs section of my profile, only to find that out of three new things I posted (there were already two) only one actually showed up. That one I typed from scratch, the other I put a title and copy-pasted the body from a word document on my computer.

For the other two, On simply doesn't exist, and the other one shows the title, but under it, the text is that of whichever post was below it, and the title of what was below it disappeared. Editing changed nothing.

Also, I don't even have any of the edit comment or whatnot buttons below that last one. It's literally just the title, and nothing else. It seem it planted itself as the title of what was below it, but was still treated as separate (even though it didn't have any buttons or anything).

I decided to remove the posts below it, and just repost them, but it's still showing that damn title with nothing below.

WTF!?!?

EDIT: I just tried reposting the things i had removed (i even tried just a test one that i typed on the spot, instead of copy-pasting). After clicking on post blog, it shows the blog just fine on it's own. Then I reload the page to see them all together, and it doesn't show up. All that's there now is the new post i typed up, that I said before, and that ****ing title.

What the hell is going on with this **** and how can I fix it?
Last edited by dark&broken at Nov 19, 2008,
Boohoo. Why don't you go write a blog about it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by SOADisdabest
Report it for what?

For being too cool for school.

And TS, I should be reporting you for posting this in the wrong section.

Maybe if you posted here, you would've gotten something out of it.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
For being too cool for school.

And TS, I should be reporting you for posting this in the wrong section.

Maybe if you posted here, you would've gotten something out of it.

Notice how the very first line reads, and I quote : "Not sure where to really put this"

Now if you had told me where this should go in the first place, that would've actually been helpful.
1. Chill pill. Take one. You are way too uptight if you got pissed at my joke post.
2. Unless you suffer from mental retardation, there is really no excuse for not knowing where to put this. It's not rocket science. Hell, it ain't even multiplication.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by dark&broken
Notice how the very first line reads, and I quote : "Not sure where to really put this"

Now if you had told me where this should go in the first place, that would've actually been helpful.

Or, you could have taken two fucking seconds to evaluate all of your options and realized "hey, there's a forum dedicated specifically to problems with the site!" But, instead, you posted it in the completely wrong forum, and now you're blaming someone else for not TELLING you something that there's no reason you should be too dumb to figure out on your own. Not only that, your opening line is "hi, I'm too fucking lazy to read, please do everything for me."
You're*