Looking to start an online band. We would play mostly rock, punk, hardcore stuff like that ive been play ing guitar for two tears now and ive started writing stuff but we would start with something easy like a cover or any ideas that come up. If you are interested let me know.

Looking for a DRUMMER VOCALS GUITAR AND BASS

Lineup so far

Guitar1 13secondslater
Guitar2 Muhat Gundy
Bass opc100
Drums Ryan Rage
Vocals shadow_666
Last edited by 13secondslater at Nov 24, 2008,
uhm im down for guitar

i could do some clean vocals too, i dont know if u want screaming.
D;
Last edited by ughhhhhhhh at Nov 19, 2008,
i could do 2nd guitar if you want, been playing for 3 years
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
Quote by muhat gandy
i could do 2nd guitar if you want, been playing for 3 years

Sounds good your in.
I can do whatever you want but bass and vocals. Drumming, I am a beginner, but I have a line of drummers in my family that show me stuff. If you give me a recording of what I am supposed to play, I can copy it and play it for you tho
Problem is, I don't have my own drumset. And I'm a bit young, you'd be like, whoa young. I could record myself on the school drumset. It's a great standard, a Yamaha with three toms, a bass drum, snare, hi-hat, crash, ride, and splash cymbals.
I'm willing to do any type of vocals, except real high pitched hardcore screaming. I can also play a little guitar if needed.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I'm willing to do any type of vocals, except real high pitched hardcore screaming. I can also play a little guitar if needed.

Sounds good your in.
Now does anyone have any suggestions for a song to play first. Do you want to do a cover or do you have original stuff we could share.
Yeah, Sandman's cool by me as long as I can just do vocals.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Hey dude, some bad news, I know we haven't started but I might not be able to help you out with the drummer spot. Sorry, I'll send some recordings if I can.
Quote by Ryan Rage
Hey dude, some bad news, I know we haven't started but I might not be able to help you out with the drummer spot. Sorry, I'll send some recordings if I can.

Why Not?
If we really can't find a drummer, I might be able to borrow a drum machine but it's a cheap one and I got no idea how to use it.
Quote by Cathbard
Also, after we cover Enter Sandman I'd like to do a cover of My War by Black Flag, anyone else interested?
Quote by Cathbard
if you're looking for a keyboardist, i can play that style, and i've been playin for about 4 years.