theres one on ebay for sale for $300 AU is it worth the buy? also are they better/worse/equal to the current ones and what are the differences? it also says there that the maple on the neck is turning gray what does it mean is that bad?

heres the page for anyones whos curious (please dont bid on it)

*link removed* for the safety of my win, im so sorry but i really need this bass
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Last edited by sonsie at Nov 20, 2008,
The current ones are tits, and the specs for the '96 look pretty much the same.
Do it.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I've got a Korean ATK (I think mine is 2000 though) and it's awesome. If I were in Aus I'd be bidding on that one.
Dude, if it were in australia, I'd totally have that thing out from under you. Get it.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
ok thanks heaps, are you sure theres nothing different such as better electronics or anything

it also says the maple neck is graying, what does that mean?

EDIT: heres a picture of the neck http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp220/rude_mechanical/Ibanez%20ATK300/?action=view&current=PB170084.jpg
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Last edited by sonsie at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by sonsie

It also says the maple neck is graying, what does that mean?

I'm pretty sure that's just something to do with an aging finish, nothing to worry about
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Like everyone else, if I lived in Australia, I'd be all over that s***. still, you've got over 5 and a half days left, don't bid just yet.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Yeah do it, I bought my ATK this summer and it's great, the specs look very similar if not the same. Mine is made in Indonesia, and it's built solid, and I'd assume MIK is parallel or better.

On the greying, just looks like dirt/grease from years of playing, should come off with a bit of wood polish.

I love the black pickguard on it, of it had the matching headstock like mine it'd be amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing sexy.

Verdict: go for it.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
thanks guys, just nobody bid for it
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all